The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Lames | Oct 5 | 7 PM | CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 minute ago, komodo0921 said:

Hoping to see a bit more passion tonight.

Thought they looked flat and were more on the receiving end of the physical game on Wednesday.

Need to be on the initiating side tonight.

I thought it was a fun match up wednesday but maybe the lineup announcement to kick it off put them to sleep a little? tonight will be fun fun fun!

13 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Ok ok ok, i will bring out the big guns...

Stuffed bell peppers baked to a light crisp on the outside along with a nice 6 pack of something and for dessert.... lemon squares!

stuffed-peppers-9.jpg

3372692.jpg

i don't normally go in for this sort of thing but its 2019 and I am hungry. How do we do this? do i ask ? i will start..."How you doin?"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chris12345 said:

What's everyone drinkn/eating?

I got ceasars ready to go, Stanley Park Winter Storm, Red Racer Pilsner, Grolsch, AND Lagavulin 16 baby!

my night to cook: Rib Steak, Blue cheese, Portobello Mushrooms with Onion, Greek Salad

To drink: 1) Les Trios Mousquetaires American Pale ale, Red wine, Balvenie 12, Les Trios Mousquetaires American Pale, repeat the last two during the game.

GCG

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

i don't normally go in for this sort of thing but its 2019 and I am hungry. How do we do this? do i ask ? i will start..."How you doin?"

If you would like i may share my family's recipe with you 

tenor-9.gif

Edited by GhostsOf1994
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

my night to cook: Rib Steak, Blue cheese, Portobello Mushrooms with Onion, Greek Salad

To drink: 1) Les Trios Mousquetaires American Pale ale, Red wine, Balvenie 12, Les Trios Mousquetaires American Pale, repeat the last two during the game.

GCG

I do enjoy Balvenie

6 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I do enjoy Balvenie

My first bottle. First taste was nice but I need two ounces to discover the true feel. But I'm still stuck on Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or, unless I have Cubans, then the Lag 16 really pulls through.

Here's hoping Myers lays-out Lucic and Beagle scores!

4 hours ago, Locke Lamora said:

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the fact that some thought Hughes had a terrible game against the Oil. I chalk this up to the fact that he looks so damn different out on the ice from any D-man we’ve ever had. A critique of his “lack of motor” really caught my eye. I think what that really is is an uncanny SMOOTHNESS to his game.

I’m pinching myself that we get to watch him (at least, barring injury *finger crossed*) 81 more times this season.

So terrible, he played the second-most minutes of any dman.  Over 23min as a teenage rookie.

"I'm so happy for our fans right now..." - JB after drafting him.

3 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

My first bottle. First taste was nice but I need two ounces to discover the true feel. But I'm still stuck on Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or, unless I have Cubans, then the Lag 16 really pulls through.

Here's hoping Myers lays-out Lucic and Beagle scores!

I love Laphroaig quarter cask and Lagavulin 16. I also like my Glenfiddich just like my Budweiser.

Here's hoping!

3 hours ago, Stelar said:

Has Jake had chemistry with anyone?

Nope. I believe that Green called him an 'independent contractor'

But you just never know. Loui has lost his scoring here but he was great in Dallas and Boston. Maybe Gaud's is Jake's inspiration.