The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Kings @ Canucks 7pm Oct 9th 2019 - Home Opener/Captain's Edition

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, Sikhguy23 said:

Why can’t virtanen be 50% the asshole tkachuk is. He’s got at least 15 pounds on that puke

Never gonna happen. He’s not that guy. Even though he was in his first young stars tourney 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

LA out shot CGY 20-3 in first period.  Leading 3-0

LA has 4 rookies in the lineup.  Including the youngest player in the NHL this yrs 1st rounder defense man Bjornfot.

Canucks better show up to play tomorrow night. 

LA has bought some young blood into lineup and they're playing with intensity.

@WHL rocks

how many games does Green get if our poor play continues? I’d say 10. 

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

When is time for a new coach?  I was thinking about Hitch.  

He’s 68 and doesn’t quite have Pete Carols energy. He’s an intern coach at best, someone will probably pick him up halfway through the season , after a 10 game losing streak.

1 minute ago, Toyotasfan said:

He’s 68 and doesn’t quite have Pete Carols energy. He’s an intern coach at best, someone will probably pick him up halfway through the season , after a 10 game losing streak.

We are well on our way then, aren’t we? 

7 hours ago, Alflives said:

I'd play Leivo in the role of fourth line checker too.  Sutter, Beagle, and Leivo as our fourth line.  Play skill in our top three lines.  Is Green too stubborn to make changes in his philosophy?  

4th line is for whoever struggling the most. Or should be.

2 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

LA has 4 rookies in the lineup.  Including the youngest player in the NHL this yrs 1st rounder defense man Bjornfot.

Where is our intensity? We had guys who showed intensity and were the first sent down. Or traded , Biega. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I think Schaller should be the one sent down, atleast Loui is a legitimately good penalty killer. 

Schaller kind of sucks at everything to be honest. Not sure why he’s in the lineup

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

It’s better that LA won. I don’t know what it is - hockey gods or something Lol but if LA was 0-2 they’d be bound to win. But since they win and the Canucks are 0-2 we are bound to win. I don’t know what it is but thats how it goes sometimes.

Also side note it’s not like the Canucks didn’t show up the first 2 games. They had plenty of chances and didn’t convert. Had a couple bad periods and some really good ones too. Your Canucks comment about “better show up” suggests this but maybe I read into that wrong. Cheers 

• Cheers 1