The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Kings @ Canucks 7pm Oct 9th 2019 - Home Opener/Captain's Edition

Rate this topic

xereau

7 hours ago, Schmutzhaken said:

Could be that the front office decided to give the vets the benefit of the doubt, for the first month or so, while working on moving them. Or maybe that’s giving them too much credit, I’m not sure yet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Baer/Goldy/Mac were up soon and Schaller/LE were left in the dust. Regardless, they’ll be up for injuries any day now :( it’s just our luck, y’know?

I hear ya. But 3 years of 10 goals is pretty clear to me. Unless we expected him to go all Neal now.

13 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

PREGAME | Bo Horvat

Bo let his own cat out of the bag with, "I'm going to lead by example, etc".

I know, we all already knew it.

I think he has had to face too many questions about it to not slip up.

He's obviously excited to get started and so are we!

Go Bo Go

Edited by Goal:thecup

On 10/7/2019 at 1:23 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

Going to the game. Hoping for a flying start right out the gate. 4-1 Canucks let’s get it. If you see a man with a turban on tv, that may or may not be  me. During the game that is. Any other turbans you see do not belong to me. :bigblush:

Turn yer Turban into a Turbine yo! :towel:

2 hours ago, apollo said:

The guy had 3 separate nagging injuries in his final season... He retired because his body was no longer up to it and his INJURIES were too severe. He should have just gone on IR but Florida had a vandetta with us and lui still was sour. 

The board of governors also decided the same on the Hossa contract which was even more front loaded than Louis, yet Chicago has no cap penalty because Marian just went on IR and no cap penalty for Chicago... Arizona used Hossa to their advantage to get to the cap 

Yet here we are... 3 mill for 3 years 

lol you know what we are lucky he did it this year  it could of been 4..5 for 2 or 7 something for a year   , which one do you prefer  ?   I know none  but it is what it is 

• Cheers 1