The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa Interviews Canucks

Rate this topic

stanleysteamersmyl

Lol I like when he was interviewing Petey just giving him the gears.

Petey - " I love it here and.."

Juice - " Don't,  don't give me that I want the good stuff "

Love Bieksa, met him once.

I was waiting for a ferry back to the island and was walking around horseshoe bay killing time.

Kevin Bieksa eating at Trolls restaurant on the patio.

I did a few laps around the blocks, not wanting to interrupt his meal.

At the end when they were done and I walked by, he was right by the railing, and I said his name and said we were big fans and he just looked at his wife and she nodded and he stood up and shook our hands over the railing and took a picture with us.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

I was waiting for a ferry back to the island and was walking around horseshoe bay killing time.

At the end when they were done and I walked by, he was right by the railing, and I said his name and said we were big fans and he just looked at his wife and she nodded and he stood up and shook our hands over the railing and took a picture with us.

Haha it would've been good to have a guy like Kevin around to bother Petey a little bit. Great sense of humor too. Man i miss those days.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

Yeah - the good stuff - like 'what's up with you  not knowing who I was?'  Working Pettersson over for not recognizing him - EP understandably a bit of guard/speechless there.  (Enjoy it while you can Juice - he'll probably be ready for you next time.  'I didn't recognize you in passing - blew by you too quickly, didn't get a glimpse of your face'........or 'like = when you didn't know who that Ferklund guy was?'

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

Was at the zamboni entrance seating area when his son was going to do the warm up skate with the team...his wife is adorable, sat beside her and had a quick chat (as I tried to figure out how it was she seemed familiar).  I'm glad to hear he got the nod from her first - shows such a respect for his family and the value he places there.  And that she's cool like that.

• Upvote 1