The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Canucks call up G Zane MacIntyre

Rate this topic

Ossi Vaananen

14 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

He isn't old but he is 23 turning 24 in less than 2 months with 10 NHL games under his belt. Not many G can pull a Carter Hart but this is a big year for Demko, I don't want to see us sign Markstrom long term. He will be 30 after this year, he will want decent term as its his 1 big $ contract opportunity. If we sign him long term with the inevitable ntc or nmc that makes Demko unlikely to become the new #1.

Lot of time and many things can factor in to what happens tho. Happy Demko is getting a few games in a row, get himself into a groove vs playing once every couple weeks

Nice problem to have.... because if that actually does happen ..and I'm not saying it should... but if it does Demko will become one hell of a trade chip

Edited by Snapshot85

21 hours ago, KeslerWho? said:

Wins and losses are always extremely important no matter the time of season. When you're pushing for a wild card spot, these are the games you wish you won 

Hey I understand what your saying, but if we loose 1-0 Demko had a good outing and we don't have to be worried about him correct? I'm more talking about Demkos play not necessarily the results of the game. Make sense? Of coarse I want the Canucks to win and I understand how important it is to get points early in the season.

Edited by Sbriggs