The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wings @ Nucks - Oct 15 2019 - 7pm PST

Rate this topic

xereau

Liking it that Hughes is ranked 28th overall, by NHL.com fantasy picks ahead of some pretty good Dmen, and he's only getting started, was a steal for JB like Pods, looking good for the future! Is it 7 pm yet? Can't say I've looked forward to watching games like this since 2011, painful waiting all that time but JB almost has us there.

Edited by iceman64

5 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

Liking it that Hughes is ranked 28th overall, by NHL.com fantasy picks ahead of some pretty good Dmen, and he's only getting started, was a steal for JB like Pods, looking good for the future! Is it 7 pm yet? Can't say I've looked forward to watching games like this since 2011, painful waiting all that time but JB almost has us there.

Plus one.

Its fun again!  

Wait till EP gets going! :wub:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Plus one.

Its fun again!  

Wait till EP gets going! :wub:

You know, even if he only pops in 20 goals then you can count on second line pitching in a lot more if teams have to be on Alien watch, then Bo and the rest are going to kick some serious a$$

22 hours ago, Dombrova22 said:

Schaller. 

Leivo (everyone on this forum hates him anyways)

I don't think people hate Leivo, they just don't want him on the second line and first PP unit.

Leivo is a very versatile player; he just isn't finishing good opportunities that someone else might 

• Like 1