The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Detroit Red Wings at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 15, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Baer. said:

Probably because...they want 2 spare forwards. Would you want somebody like Macewen or Boucher sitting in the press box, or leave them in Utica to be top players and let little things sit and watch...he wouldn't even help Utica I don't think.

at some point I could see them wanting to rotate Leivo and Motte as the 13th F if Baer starts ripping it up in Utica and looks ready again. Thats when Loui gets sent down imo. 

1 minute ago, RetroCanuck said:

Agreed, same could be said for Boeser. Power play and bottom 6 have looked pretty damn good but wouldn't mind seeing the top 6 get mixed up a bit.

Ferland-Pettersson-Miller

Pearson-Horvat-Boeser

Try to spark some new chemistry?

I wouldn't mind seeing that given a go

the thing that i love about our effort so far is our top line (mostly Brock and Petey) haven't really clicked 100% yet. 

Ferland and Leivo also hasn't gotten going yet so it's very exciting to imagine what this team will look like when they are all clicking. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

easy big fella... lets ride both these horses into the playoffs first 

I agree, but if the right offer comes up by TDL I think we take it. Demko is more than capable of putting together a Murray, Vasilevsky, Binnington type run IMO

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

at some point I could see them wanting to rotate Leivo and Motte as the 13th F if Baer starts ripping it up in Utica and looks ready again. Thats when Loui gets sent down imo. 

fair point. I think Baer is done here, sad to say.

Just now, Brock Botanen said:

I agree, but if the right offer comes up by TDL I think we take it. Demko is more than capable of putting together a Murray, Vasilevsky, Binnington type run IMO

I can't see Benning doing that if the team is still competitive, that means one injury to Demko and the year's done. I think management is all-in on a playoff push, and any deals for picks will happen just before or at the draft. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Agreed, same could be said for Boeser. Power play and bottom 6 have looked pretty damn good but wouldn't mind seeing the top 6 get mixed up a bit.

Ferland-Pettersson-Miller

Pearson-Horvat-Boeser

Try to spark some new chemistry?

Ya depends what Pettersson gonna be. more of a playmaker or sniper?

1 minute ago, theo5789 said:

Remember when there were posters that called Green an idiot for playing Schaller over Gaudette?

Remember when there were posters pissed off about trading the 1st for Miller?

Remember when there were posters that wanted to dump Sutter for anything?

shut up GIF

Don't worry, next game im sure people will want Sutter and Schaller gone lol

• Haha 3

"I like it, you're not going to win the same way every night, you've got to find ways to win. Tonight, it didn't feel like a 5-1 game. We stuck with it though, we talked about being a 60 minute game. I thought tonight was probably our best game. Winning is proof. We've talked about not just this year but from day 1, to have more offense from our defense. It's a team game, it doesn't happen over night... Every team that does well in the NHL usually has some production from the back-end." - Green

• Thanks 3