Sign in to follow this  
Roberts

The GDT Archive Thread (2016-2020)

Rate this topic

If anyone has links from (last season in particular) GDT's, please post them and I will add them ASAP!

I wish I could go back and see some of the GDT's from 2011, I know there are sites that archive that sort of thing but for the most part I think they're gone 

I just discovered archive.org is the perfect source for finding these links. I am confident (in time) I could have this thread going all the way back to even 2013/2014 GDT's!

Edited by Roberts

added lots more. still lots of work to do on 2018-19 regular season, but getting im there!

added 2018-19 regular season GDT's! All thats left is to fill in the gaps. any help with missing links is greatly appreciated. Just remember, this is saving peoples hard work.

gaps filled in! the GDT is now officially up to date! (November 21st vs nashville cannot be found, i believe the thread was taken down?)

Posted (edited)

some exciting news, I am now confident I will have GDT's all the way back to the 2012 season. Will take a while, but it's a fun project. This includes playoffs.

Edited by Roberts
  • Like 1