The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ St. Louis Blues | OCT. 17. 19. | 5PM PST | SN1

Rate this topic

Johnny Torts

6 hours ago, EdgarM said:

I like this idea, our version of the "Bash Brothers". ::D

And if Train comes back, hmmm that would be like having 5-6 Hansen brothers on the same team.. Oh and was just wondering this, since Try follows the Canucks and I wonder what  he's thinking..

Anyway and we thought we had the twin towers before.. him and Myers?  Wow.. better keep your head up going into a corner if your an opponent because you could be squashed like a bug otherwise..

Edited by iceman64
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, iceman64 said:

And if Train comes back, hmmm that would be like having 5-6 Hansen brothers on the same team.. 

We can play a fast or skilled game and we are getting better at the heavy game. If we commit to "out working" teams every night, we are going to be a very hard team to beat most nights.::D

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

We need better starts, can't keep starting from behind early in games.  

Guys need to find another level to ramp up and start off games well.

Agreed, initiating the tempo would be good. Hitting a team which doesn't like to be hit right off the bat or using our speed on the slower teams would be nice. The character of the team and coach game plans are crucial for this to work. I like your thinking.::D

4 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

We can play a fast or skilled game and we are getting better at the heavy game. If we commit to "out working" teams every night, we are going to be a very hard team to beat most nights.::D

I definitely agree...this new Nucks team is getting better, and is more difficult for other teams to play against and this Nucks team is just getting started and warming up with confidence....it’ll be a good test Tonight playing the Cup Champs.

would also love to have Big Trym back on the 3rd pairing.

go Canucks Goo.

33 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Agreed, initiating the tempo would be good. Hitting a team which doesn't like to be hit right off the bat or using our speed on the slower teams would be nice. The character of the team and coach game plans are crucial for this to work. I like your thinking.::D

38 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

We need better starts, can't keep starting from behind early in games.  

Guys need to find another level to ramp up and start off games well.

Well, at this point in time I wouldn't say it's a big issue... we are 4th in the league for GA/GP. Obviously at the end of the day it's something they need to work on though.