The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Devils Oct 19 10 AM - European game of the week edition

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

Nearing 2 am, & I've naturally got my ugly game face on! :^)

Fall festival day in Japan this morn(the Missus & I take part) so I'll be a walking zombie helping push some 1-tonne portable shrine around the 'hood.

Drink lots of Asahi Dry later w/ my homeboys..deep down I trust they love the 'Nucks! Let's rock & roll gang.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Breakfast or hockey?

That’s the best part. With the early game, you don’t have to choose.  Today you get both!  

I was super excited for today. Then I remembered I have to take my 6 year old to her dance class. I’ll only get to watch the 1st. I’ll just record the rest. But it’s not quite the same. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, John McClane said:

That’s the best part. With the early game, you don’t have to choose.  Today you get both!  

I was super excited for today. Then I remembered I have to take my 6 year old to her dance class. I’ll only get to watch the 1st. I’ll just record the rest. But it’s not quite the same. 

another game tomorrow morning as well, you're covered!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Nearing 2 am, & I've naturally got my ugly game face on! :^)

Fall festival day in Japan this morn(the Missus & I take part) so I'll be a walking zombie helping push some 1-tonne portable shrine around the 'hood.

Drink lots of Asahi Dry later w/ my homeboys..deep down I trust they love the 'Nucks! Let's rock & roll gang.

So different from my day's plans lol Sounds like you have a very interesting life. Canucks fans around the world! 

• Cheers 1