The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New Jersey Devils | Oct. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

42 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

If Coleman was really hurt, he wouldnt be peeking at the ref while covering his face. 

That guy needs to be put into his place. I remember him fighting JV in JV's rookie year and afterwards, acted like he owned the world...

What a clown.... 

And who the heck is Hayden? Another garbage..

I really hate to lose in a game like this. I'm sure Nux players were even more emotionally stirred in this game. 

Hope they learn to punish them in given opportunities in our next meeting. 

You're thinking of bobby farnham....DAMMIT BOBBEH!

• Haha 2

The Canucks should build their own "rage" room like Philly has done.

But the only things in it should be a baseball bat and bettman tied to a chair.  For a thousand bucks (to go to Canucks place of course), anyone could go in there and beat the hell out of bettman with the bat.  Win win for everyone...well except for the troll.

I came up with the idea because I think 10am pacific NHL games are stupid and I blame bettman for everything that is wrong in the NHL....

image.jpeg.3fbd459ed865cdd482819bf4e8c52278.jpeg        image.jpeg.b6215e6d94bac90201330c4b8ac68b03.jpeg  =  image.jpeg.ee775734e509a3323a1a2ae399cdbf53.jpeg

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Uh. We need some offense from the power play. That's it. 1/6 and this game is way different. 

That’s what I said no need for uh, I talked about offense from the point and where does that come? The powerplay.

no refs to blame, no conspiracy here im just saying people got a bit carried away with four wins in a row over bad teams one was good but it was a shootout win.

now we lost to one of the worst teams in the league in regulation shutout no less on a night we had half dozen power plays.

all I’m saying is the pace were on 4/7 isn’t a playoff pace and we’ve been gifted easier opponents (compared to most anyway there is no truly easy opponent anymore outside maybe the wild lol) in our first seven so it gets even harder from here.

we are doing welll but not GOOD. Playoffs half the league makes it and through these seven like I said not quite the so things just have to improve is all I’m saying.

Myers two penalties, the one on the game winner.

we need point blasts from him on our six power plays he looks not engaged due to his physical frame it’s like a big slug at times, can’t believe mcavoy and werenski got signed to less

money then him. I’ve watched him play hundreds of games in Kelowna and buffalo His play isn’t even clos to

what it was. Sorry if that offends people who love him after just watching him a few times

• Haha 2

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

Also not big on some, including Cheech, using the 'ìt`s an afternoon game` excuse. It's also an afternoon game for the Devils.  

Its 10am start for the Canucks (pacific) and a 1pm start for the Devils.  So a bit of a difference imo.

That would be like us starting our games at 10pm pacific (not crazy late for us) and 1am eastern.

Stupid time for NHL games imo. I hate them.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

Also not big on some, including Cheech, using the 'ìt`s an afternoon game` excuse. It's also an afternoon game for the Devils.  

Yes it was an afternoon game for the Devils. However it was a morning game for the Canucks. 

5 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

The next time I see a good morning NHL game will be one of the first. They just don't make for good hockey no matter who is playing. 

• Upvote 2