The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers | Oct. 20, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I have a question for all you concerned about our third period today...do you think all these guys are super human? I mean really, according to some people here these guys should get up and sh*t excellence every day and never wear out, then when they show a bit of tiredness they are crap and not worth their salt...I would love to see any one of us on here keep pace with these boys for 5 minutes let alone 60...the guys were gassed in the third and hung on. Take the W and run and be happy about it. They played two 10 am games back to back and were running on fumes by the end of it...That is the reality of it and nothing more. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Tystick said:

Agreed.

I got dog piled there.

I love this team as much as all of you do.

Overall, I'm happy we won, and even if I disagree with any of you here, I love you all too <3

Drink alcohol.  Games are blurry, but more fun.  Oh, and remember to wear your glasses.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Attila Umbrus said:

I have a question for all you concerned about our third period today...do you think all these guys are super human? I mean really, according to some people here these guys should get up and sh*t excellence every day and never wear out, then when they show a bit of tiredness they are crap and not worth their salt...I would love to see any one of us on here keep pace with these boys for 5 minutes let alone 60...the guys were gassed in the third and hung on. Take the W and run and be happy about it. They played two 10 am games back to back and were running on fumes by the end of it...That is the reality of it and nothing more. 

What if we got a couple blood doping experts, like Lance Armstrong?  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Drink alcohol.  Games are blurry, but more fun.  Oh, and remember to wear your glasses.  

It doesn't always save you. One time camping I put a pee-bomb in the fire and it exploded, cutting my buddy's nose up pretty bad. He wore glasses....

Edited by fecklund
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

This. Nitpicking and they stopped skating talk is laughable at best wadr. 

• Cheers 1