The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at New York Rangers | Oct. 20, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

That's what I like to wake up to, nucks win!

Looks like they got shelled in the 3rd, never like to sit on the lead, but I didn't get to watch so I don't know what happened there.

Rangers came alive or we fell asleep?

The absolutely DOMINATED the first 40, then a complete and utter collapse in the 3rd - where we were literally hemmed in our own zone for 8 min without a whistle, and were only saved by a Vezina like performance by Marky.

4 minutes ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

Looks like they got shelled in the 3rd, never like to sit on the lead, but I didn't get to watch so I don't know what happened there.

Canucks ran out of gas, but kept hanging on for the win!

• Upvote 1

I LOVE this Canuck Forum! GREAT IDEA, you guys make my day on game nights. Plus the Comedy is the best here, who needs Hollywood. Who needs a girlfriend? All she does is nag on me, “you did this wrong.” Never get rewarded for the THINGS I do right. Tells me last night we will miss the playoffs, Oilers are the best this and that, yes she is a HARD Oiler fan, how the hell did we even meet? She is cool though :emot-parrot:

23 minutes ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

A little bit of both or else it won't have been this loopsided.

These are games that seperate playoff teams vs non playoff teams. We can't expect the boys to play 82 really good games Especially 3rd game in 4days. Not to mention both games were super early and messed up their game day routines and probably no pre game practice.

Tough 3rd  but we pulled out a w against a good team. Now for the next one. Boys are doing good!

25 minutes ago, Kosmo Kramer said:

22 minutes ago, fecklund said:

The absolutely DOMINATED the first 40, then a complete and utter collapse in the 3rd - where we were literally hemmed in our own zone for 8 min without a whistle, and were only saved by a Vezina like performance by Marky.

We hung on for the win, which I credit the Nucks for. The Rangers turned it on big time, which I also give them mad credit for; they were buzzing and hemming us in, and doing it very well.

It was a great win - I bet the boys were pumped after hanging in there. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, The Aquamen said:

Just like with Auston Matthews with his moustache, with it the guy shouldn’t be 500m in front of an Elementary School.

This is what he went out and bought first when he signed that ridiculous deal.

pedo-van_o_1328905.jpg

Edited by xereau
  • Haha 2

Travis Green’s idea of playing with a lead

shorten the bench to the BOTTOM 2 lines? Is he serious? And then we are surprised we are pinned in our own end for the second half of the game?

please go get us a real coach JB 

Edited by canuck2288
  • Wat 4