The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why we aren't playing Louie...silly answers only.

Rate this topic

danjr

Get real guys

They make millions being public figures, they drag their wives and kids through this daily

Radio talk shows, news papers, TV programs...……..and the local water cooler at work

If you can't take this, you should not have your hand out because your time is up......

You are there by subjecting your family to it, yourself...…..for the 6 million a year

Retire and go back to Sweden and play as a hero

Pretty simple, really!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, smithers joe said:

he is still a human being. how would you feel if people kept phoning your family and ripping you and making jokes about you. i wouldn’t like it. louie gave us what he had. it wasn’t good enough but that doesn’t make him a bad guy. JB gave him the contract. it was a mistake but not louie’s fault. i know that as i got older, my skills deteriorated each year. now i don’t have any. i won’t disrespect louie. i’ll treat him like a human being. 

Question Joe....do you think when he took someone's spot, and the jokes were flying

Do think he said anything about stopping the jokes, way back then? made a public statement and all?

I doubt it.

26 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

sick topic. louie doesn’t deserve this. losing faith in cdc'ers

He's making 7.84 million Canadian dollars for not playing. He doesn't give two cents about CDC topics. 

Can't worry about what anonymous ppl say about you on a msg board.  Players know ppl will talk crap. 

I don't think he cares much. Nor his wife or children. They're multi millionaires. Living a great life. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

He's making 7.84 million Canadian dollars for not playing. He doesn't give two cents about CDC topics. 

Can't worry about what anonymous ppl say about you on a msg board.  Players know ppl will talk crap. 

I don't think he cares much. Nor his wife or children. They're multi millionaires. Living a great life. 

Don’t his wife and kids live in Dallas?  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Don’t his wife and kids live in Dallas?  

I don't know. I don't keep tabs on hockey players families. Couldn't care less where they live. 

I watch hockey. Not into soap operas about player's  personal lives. 

• Upvote 2

The real reason Loui isn't playing is because he picked the "farty horse" at the team building thing, then skipped line to ride in front of Petey.

The horse farted so much, Petey got a strange form of pink eye which has had a very negative effect on his shooting accuracy.

Green caught wind of Loui's recklessness and love of farty horses and has benched him until Petey starts shooting straight, or someone gets injured.

• Upvote 1

There is some serious hilarity in here, which CDC sorely lacks at times.  Thanks to the fun posters.

The guy get 6 mil and a public figure.  Part and parcel to you negative peeps.

There is nothing saying I think he's a pathetic hockey player, in my original post.  Just what he's doing besides playing hockey for the Canucks. (pathetically of course, needn't be stated )

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

According to The Stories:

She was Black! as the night

LouiE was whiter than white

Danger, danger when ya taste brown sugar

LouiE saw his game fall to blight

Arrived Green, on the scene

LouiE was fit just to scream

Went yappin' off to a fat reporter

Situation turned like Gangrene!

LouiE, LouiE LouiE, Lou-why?