The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Detroit Red Wings | Oct. 22, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

5 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

He is contributing for sure but nowhere near his potential. Not a knock on him just on a cold streak. 

Only in goals really.

His playmaking has been excellent.

He's just playing too much like Hank. Kid's gotta get selfish or he'll never get the respect he deserves

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

He's getting on the scoreboard but I don't think he's playing well at all to start the season.  He's got so much more to give.  Tonight he ended up with 2 assists but his line was hemmed in their own zone for most of the game. I'd actually prefer to see him getting chances and dominating possession without getting any points (as counter-intuitive as it sounds). 

Don’t want to get shot by the locals here but...

I would think of breaking up EP and Brock. And to be really bold... I’d give goldy another shot with EP.  Goldy can process the game on the fly with EP.   

right now they can’t rush the puck.  Too many times they are dumping and chasing where EP can’t be successful.

EP and goldy had some great chemistry in a few games last year.  They can feed off each other on the rush. 

it would be a domino effect.  One of the middle 6 would have to sit to see what Goldy can do. 

kid is tearing up the AHL.. maybe he got his wake up call. 

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Sign Marky, and trade Demko at the 2020 draft. 

Doubt the return would be worth it.

Would Seattle really take Demko?

Not a huge sample size.

I guess they have to take 3 goalies?

I hate the idea of trading him for peanuts almost as much as losing him in the expansion draft for nothing.

Edited by Kosmo Kramer