The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Capitals Diwali Night Edition Oct 25 7pm SN1

Rate this topic

Baer.

1 hour ago, milk and honey said:

1st line is better then 4th because of horvat thats it. Nm Goldy. That defense is a disgrace to the word Defense. The defense there didn't know how to defend againsts nhlers.

We came a long way

Re: defense....

Being basically healthy there right now (knock on wood) makes all the difference in the worls.

• Upvote 1

First attending game of the season tomorrow and It looks to be a barn burner. Even Greta is in town to watch her Swedish countrymen in Petey and Backstrom. Let’s see how much the Caps have left after Edmonton tonight.

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Like 1

One mouth breathing idiot on hf says we should trade our entire 3rd line (sutter, leivo, pearson) and schaller and use Baer, Gaud, and goldy as the 3rd line.

Those guys at hf are so stupid, one wonders how they actually survive day to day.  :lol:

Edit: someone should talk to them about "depth" and tell them what it means....but I doubt it would matter.

Edit2: in fairness...there seem to actually be a small number of hf posters now trying to fight back against the sh&% stains that litter that board lol.

Edit3: the hf poster ms has almost surpassed y2kstupid as the biggest moron poster on the planet haha.

Edited by Kanukfanatic
  • Cheers 1

20 hours ago, Dombrova22 said:

In theory the next 2 games should be Canucks victories. Both games are playing opponents that play the night before. 

4-2 Canucks. 

Depends on who they played and where might factor into it but i wish Greener didn't have to juggle the lines to find the best combinations and let them gel but with as many new faces as we have that has to be done to some degree but when that is finally over, we'll be a lot better than we are now and not having to depend on power play goals to win games.. 

That being said, we were 7th in the league when we won the last game and we're still not playing all that well compared to how we can and will..

Yeah it's hard to be patient with no cup but that's what we're faced with..

Will be at the game.  Nervous, excited, scared...all of the above! Caps are a formidable team, can't wait to see how we stack up.  I think it'll be a hard fought game, in it till the end, and ultimately the win!!!

Now just have to decide if I am going to get a new jersey or not.  Hmmmm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Knucklehd said:

Will be at the game.  Nervous, excited, scared...all of the above! Caps are a formidable team, can't wait to see how we stack up.  I think it'll be a hard fought game, in it till the end, and ultimately the win!!!

Now just have to decide if I am going to get a new jersey or not.  Hmmmm

Cool you’re going to the game.  Get a Bo jersey with the C on it.  Or just spend the extra cash on booze and hotdogs.  

This will be a tough test, WAS is big, fast and they can score. Markstrom is going to have to be very solid. I'm not sure who Samsonov is (WAS backup) is, but can't take him lightly.  Canucks had a couple of days rest/practice, so I'm hoping they come out fast and furious tomorrow night. Also hoping Ferland, Virtanen, Schaller, Beagle, Myers and Benn play a physical game. 

7 hours ago, Jam126 said:

Usually when there's a stat like that, the tide turns the other way. Plus we're a much better team than we were in those games and the Caps during that time were dominant.

Here's hoping, I like the Caps but I'm tired of losing to em