Sign in to follow this  
Baer.

[GDT] Canucks vs Capitals Diwali Night Edition Oct 25 7pm SN1

Rate this topic

Capitals have played only 2 games This year where they haven’t score 3 or more goals. Excited to see how a hot Markstrom and our improved D hold up against them. 

interesting as well...is that the 2 games they lost, not scoring 3 goals are their only back to back games played so far. 

They did managed to get 3 goals on the Oilers but let’s hope the back to back losing trend continues. :towel:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, J-23 said:

Haven’t slept in 2 days, mid term week. Tomorrow last one though, can home and watch the Canuck game and relax.

Good luck today!! 

• Thanks 1

4-2 Canucks

Scorevat , Shotgun, Myers, and Motte on the score sheet

Eriksson kept off the score sheet for 9 games straight :) 

2nd best +/- in the NHL right now!

GCG!

Man if Ferland-Bo-Jake is the thing to finally get the best out of Jake its as good as a top 6 trade. Bo makes everyone better. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Knucklehd said:

Game day baby!!! On our way to Van for the day and the game tonight.  Then off to Harrison for a nice weekend getaway post game. GCG!!!

Safe travels, Knucklehd.

I'm telling ya boys n girls, we come out and smash them tonight. 

In reality though the Caps are gonna be pissed and Carlson scores a hatty. 

I go to bed crying. 

It's a bit of a stretch to call the 10th game of the season a huge game, but this game is hugely important for the boys. Washington is going to be pissed that they blew that game last night, they are playing arguably their hotter tendie against the Canucks and teams on the second game of back to back usually have more jump in the first period. Canucks have to weather the early pressure and keep the caps within a goal going into the third for when they inevitably tire in order to win this one. 

Finally get to watch a game again. Super excited for this one

Nucks were 6-1 while I was away, so I'm hoping they can follow up with this momentum and play a good full 60 minutes against a very tired team.

If we shut down Carlson, we should be able to win. He's had an amazing start to the year. 21 pts in 12 games is amazing enough, but for a D to do this is incredible.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ur a Towel said:

Finally get to watch a game again. Super excited for this one

Nucks were 6-1 while I was away...

So if they start losing, we know who to blame. ;)

• Haha 2

Heard on the radio that this is the longest road trip of the Caps season and it's only 5 games??  WTF??  Vancouver is really at disadvantage in terms of travel and taxation.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, D-Money said:

So if they start losing, we know who to blame. ;)

I'll apologize beforehand haha. I really hope they don't now

• Haha 1

The last two games Ferland has been benched in the third. I hope he plays a complete game with Horvat and Virtanen. I’d like him to play at least 15 mins but he needs to play his best game of the year or Pearson will take his place.

• Upvote 1