The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

guyfawkes.jpg

"My lord, out of the love I beare to some of youere frends, I have a care of youre preservacion, therefore I would aduyse you as you tender your life to devise some excuse to shift youer attendance at this parliament, for God and man hath concurred to punishe the wickedness of this tyme, and thinke not slightly of this advertisement, but retire yourself into your country, where you may expect the event in safety, for though there be no apparance of anni stir, yet I saye they shall receive a terrible blow this parliament and yet they shall not seie who hurts them this cowncel is not to be contemned because it may do yowe good and can do yowe no harme for the dangere is passed as soon as yowe have burnt the letter and i hope God will give yowe the grace to mak good use of it to whose holy proteccion i comend yowe."

Ah, my lord! Good sir, have you heard the news? His Royal Majesty King James I, by the good grace of God, has received warning of a Catholic plot against his royal life!

This letter - see? It was sent to Lord Monteagle. Anonymously, yes. It appears they plan to strike at the opening of Parliament on the 5th of November.

No, sir, it is unclear by what means they intend to strike. His Majesty, wise as he is, has noted this line here - see? "They shall receive a terrible blow..." His Majesty has suggested gunpowder may be used.

My lord, His Majesty has instructed us, as his Loyal Subjects, to do all in our power to root out the Catholic Traitors. God will deliver us their treacherous heads - or we will die trying!

Will you join me?

Edited by Master Radishes
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

This game is more vanilla than not. There will be two teams, a mafia-hunting role, and a twist where anonymous letters can be sent to players. These letters can come from either alignment.

No PMs. No actual gunpowder.

This game is for fun. It's to fill some time during the 'low season' of CDC Mafia. Meme your hearts out and don't let BJ win.

• Upvote 1

Host: The Duke of Radishes

Player list:

1) 112, Marquess of Vancouver

2) Viscount falcon45ca

3) Baron Lucky of Lager

4) Alain Vigneault, Earl of Rogers Arena

5) Lord Melvin of Darth

6) Young Master Hoggers

7) Earl Zfetch

8) Jay, 22nd Duke of Blue

9) The servant who fetches the milk and honey and stuff

10) The Lord of Thyme

11) The Whale of Beluga, Esquire

Game map

Start of game

End of round 1

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

So...you didn't have a job in the summer?

Well we're not playing yet, but I'll entertain your query none the less - 

Both kids opted out of organized summer sports this year, which isn't usually the case and I had some extra time.

But it's hockey season now, both kids play and our eldest made a rep team which is proving to be a more significant commitment than rec.

On top of the kids hockey, I &^@#ing love the Canucks and was only driven to play mafia by the lack of actual hockey stuff going on on the hockey site.

Word

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, luckylager said:

Well we're not playing yet, but I'll entertain your query none the less - 

Both kids opted out of organized summer sports this year, which isn't usually the case and I had some extra time.

But it's hockey season now, both kids play and our eldest made a rep team which is proving to be a more significant commitment than rec.

On top of the kids hockey, I &^@#ing love the Canucks and was only driven to play mafia by the lack of actual hockey stuff going on on the hockey site.

Word

This is so gangsta

• Cheers 1
On 10/26/2019 at 2:49 PM, Master Radishes said:

Host: The Duke of Radishes

Player list:

1) 112, Marquess of Vancouver

2) Viscount falcon45ca

3) Baron Lucky of Lager

4) Alain Vigneault, Earl of Rogers Arena

5) Lord Melvin of Darth

Sign-ups are open. This game will begin approximately one week hence.

mar·quess

/ˈmärkwəs/

Learn to pronounce

noun

a British nobleman ranking above an earl and below a duke.

@Alain Vigneault - look who's outranked. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1