The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

These are right in practicum but also depends on timing in the round. Would a wolf, in this game scenario, be more likely to vote for LL early on in the round or later when the votes were adding up?

Practicum... no. It would depend on the players. Their decisions. veterans or noobs. the  thought process will never be the same. 

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I mean...will hoggers be lynched? And who says you will get MK’d before being lynched? #neversaynever

I'm talking about most likely scenarios. The current game-state dictates that hoggers will probably be lynched soon. And people like 112, Zfetch and I are (or were) prime MK targets in this context and therefore suboptimal peeks. 

2 minutes ago, Ceres said:

I am strongly recommending against any hoggers investigation. The lynch will likely happen either way, and it would be a wasted investigation if so. 

You are very confident about hoggers going out. I’d like to hear more from him tbh before casting that stone. Right now he’s not my lead candidate. 

5 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I would suggest looking in to who tried to counter 112. Who dismissed her thoughts on LL. Anyone who may have tried to dissuade her, or make her suspicions seem insufficient or unreasonable.

Those people would be a start.

Then I would look at anyone who agreed 100% her way. And those that did agree...what would be LL's reaction to it. 

BJ was poking and trying to discredit 112 last round. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

You are very confident about hoggers going out. I’d like to hear more from him tbh before casting that stone. Right now he’s not my lead candidate. 

Present a case on your lead candidate, please.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Present a case on your lead candidate, please.

AV never shared his opinion of Zfetch or LL last round, even in crunch time. He offered to vote for either candidate (preferably the one with more votes), but I never picked up an emotional or strategical difference in his tone on how he viewed both players. Solid strategy imo because it allowed him the flexibility to dance between a Zfetch vote or LL vote and not raise a SIREN amount of suspicion if he were to switch from one to the other.

AV claims that his plan to eliminate monkey business worked...maybe, but that’s his perception of the situation and I don’t share his conscience. Couldn’t one argue that my vote, which made it 5-3 at the time, been the one to eliminate monkey business, or even before that since I think you had your vote on Zfetch at the time as well and were eventually going to switch? 

You are going after hoggers right now...partially for his non contribution to the LL scum pursuit...what exactly does AV deserve credit for in his demise as well, and what would have happened if I voted for Zfetch instead of LL?

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

I'm still getting the heebie-jeebies from BJ playing so passively. He's just waiting for things to happen; he's not doing any solving with us. 

You know who does this?

Wolves. Wolves do this. 

Should have posted sooner, then you could have claimed passive beetle juice ;)

14 minutes ago, Ceres said:

BJ was poking and trying to discredit 112 last round. 

I was just reading those posts a minute ago.  I seen that. He even voted for her after she voted LL

There was no reasoning behind the vote.

Falcon was another. Even after LL had tried to throw my name out there. He basically had my back and now he votes for me..

Interesting. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

AV never shared his opinion of Zfetch or LL last round, even in crunch time. He offered to vote for either candidate (preferably the one with more votes), but I never picked up an emotional or strategical difference in his tone on how he viewed both players. Solid strategy imo because it allowed him the flexibility to dance between a Zfetch vote or LL vote and not raise a SIREN amount of suspicion if he were to switch from one to the other.

AV claims that his plan to eliminate monkey business worked...maybe, but that’s his perception of the situation and I don’t share his conscience. Couldn’t one argue that my vote, which made it 5-3 at the time, been the one to eliminate monkey business, or even before that since I think you had your vote on Zfetch at the time as well and were eventually going to switch? 

You are going after hoggers right now...partially for his non contribution to the LL scum pursuit...what exactly does AV deserve credit for in his demise as well, and what would have happened if I voted for Zfetch instead of LL?

I'm confused by this part. I don't think anyone is giving AV credit. Also, what is the implication of the very last bit? 

3 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I was just reading those posts a minute ago.  I seen that. He even voted for her after she voted LL

Falcon was another. Even after LL had tried to throw my name out there. He basically had my back and now he votes for me..

Interesting. 

Really...no reasoning whatsoever...ok

Being talked down by DM. What has my mafia life come to? :picard:

• Haha 1
Just now, Ceres said:

I'm confused by this part. I don't think anyone is giving AV credit. Also, what is the implication of the very last bit? 

I was implying that Zfetch could have been the lead vote getter last round if things happened in different fashion, but then I realized that A: that’s a hypothetical scenario and B: I could have voted for him to test AV, but didn’t and that’s on me, so I probably shouldn’t use that as evidence or reasoning when going after AV.

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I was implying that Zfetch could have been the lead vote getter last round if things happened in different fashion, but then I realized that A: that’s a hypothetical scenario and B: I could have voted for him to test AV, but didn’t and that’s on me, so I probably shouldn’t use that as evidence or reasoning when going after AV.

Possibly, but not likely imo. At one point (with me on the wagon) Zfetch had 3 or 4 voters and was tied with Lucky. I was trying to bait the wolves into switching but it didn't seem like that was ever going to happen. Once we all moved off Zfetch and back onto Lucky the lynch was inevitable. 

17 hours ago, Ceres said:

LuckyLager (4) - 112, Zfetch, Falcon, Hoggers

Zfetch (3) - LuckyLager, DarthMelvin, Ceres

BJ- Milk and Honey

Ceres - BJ

No vote - AV, Time Lord

AV, why the hell haven't you voted yet??

Actually, I think this is the closest the wagons ever were. 

It does greatly concern me how cautious AV was acting with his vote this close to EoD. 

14 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Interesting. 

This post is interesting imo. He’s coming after me for going after 112 after she voted for LL, even though LL wasn’t confirmed wolf yet. On mobile but someone should go through DMs R1 posts and see if he ever cast shade or mentioned 112 in R1 and at what points. I’ll do it later myself as well.

15 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Does mafia TL abstain from voting when his vote could've tied the vote on his teammate?

It's hard to say. But importantly, I don't even know if he was here at all last night.