The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

On 11/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, mau5trap said:

Do C, and then come back to reality and do B. 

I am also super busy these days, and won't be able to participate quite yet. I really want to sign up, but also don't want to get called out by everyone and they mama's for not being active and yadda yadda. I want to be able to give you guys my fullest.

I hope that we can put this epic Master Radishes in the back pocket for now, and wait for the whole gang to come through. Maybe around Christmas time? I can only speak for myself but I know I would be more inclined around then. 

We'll push through with this game for now. Not every game needs to be epic. I think it's good to keep it going now and then during the 'low' season of mafia anyway.

And at Christmas time we can do a game too, if others are around. Maybe Aladeen can get in a santa's elf costume for us.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

We'll push through with this game for now. Not every game needs to be epic. I think it's good to keep it going now and then during the 'low' season of mafia anyway.

And at Christmas time we can do a game too, if others are around. Maybe Aladeen can get in a santa's elf costume for us.

That elf better have MC Hammer pants

• Upvote 1