Sign in to follow this  
Master Radishes

Mafia: Treason and Plot [Game over - town win]

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Hehe. Peek milk and end this, imo.

 

 

 

 

Is this sexual assault?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Lol I just got a note

 

You are gonna die. 

 

I will say yall should look at someone else

 

If tomorrow everyone is on my case then I got some information that will shock the whale and its followers. 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Lol I just got a note

 

You are gonna die. 

 

I will say yall should look at someone else

 

If tomorrow everyone is on my case then I got some information that will shock the whale and its followers. 

 

I can see into the future and everybody is on your case.

 

What's the information that will shock us?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I just received a letter saying that Time Lord is dirty

 

It's from the sheriff, so, kinda a big deal.

:excl:

 

letters from the sheriff <_<

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/13/2019 at 11:08 AM, Ceres said:

Lucky of Lager

Huggers

Milk/Darth

 

EZ Clap?

D1 wolfies

 

danny devito wow GIF by QuickBooks

 

I know I'm being a cocky bastard but let me have this

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Omg Ceres was right

 

TMI? Ceres is the final mafia confirmed

Share this post


Link to post

Ngl I was well off the mark on that one. If I got here earlier I would have got my vote off hoggers

 

Last mafia DM?

Share this post


Link to post

Vote DM

 

Ez tp 3/3

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ceres said:

D1 wolfies

 

danny devito wow GIF by QuickBooks

 

I know I'm being a cocky bastard but let me have this

Honestly...Imma doubt you til I see your faction, cuz I'm gettin' a real deep wolf vibe off you

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Ngl I was well off the mark on that one. If I got here earlier I would have got my vote off hoggers

 

Last mafia DM?

I cleared Darth Melvin 

 

Sad L GIF by Major League Soccer

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Lol I just got a note

 

You are gonna die. 

 

I will say yall should look at someone else

 

If tomorrow everyone is on my case then I got some information that will shock the whale and its followers. 

 

Tick Tock

 

hd waiting GIF

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Honestly...Imma doubt you til I see your faction, cuz I'm gettin' a real deep wolf vibe off you

unimpressed spongebob squarepants GIF

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Ceres said:

unimpressed spongebob squarepants GIF

This guy.

 

 

This guy right here cares.

 

rain-frogs12.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

This guy.

 

 

This guy right here cares.

 

rain-frogs12.jpg

It's just annoying now.

 

I helped lynch lucky.

The wolves schemed to get me lynched. I caused the hoggers lynch. 

 

You're so paranoid that you aren't even thinking rationally anymore. There's no &^@#ing way I just go and kill all my teammates while the sheriff is alive and well. What the hell kind of strategy is that? I don't even like to bus my teammates in the first place.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ceres said:

It's just annoying now.

 

I helped lynch lucky.

The wolves schemed to get me lynched. I caused the hoggers lynch. 

 

You're so paranoid that you aren't even thinking rationally anymore. There's no &^@#ing way I just go and kill all my teammates while the sheriff is alive and well. What the hell kind of strategy is that? I don't even like to bus my teammates in the first place.

 

Yer cute when yer mad

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.