The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ISIS leader Baghdadi killed in US Special Operations Raid

Toews

22 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

No point, just facts. :ph34r: I am literally spitballing..:P

No, no I'm not criticizing you at all. He blamed Trump was doing this to cover up corruption and said Bin Laden killing was likely staged but that happened under Obama and so I wondered what Obama did that was so corrupt he staged that. Basically flipping the switch on him.B)

Edited by Ryan Strome
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

No, no I'm not criticizing you at all. He blamed Trump was doing this to cover up corruption and said Bin Laden killing was likely staged but that happened under Obama and so I wondered what Obama did the was so corrupt he staged that. Basically flipping the switch on him.B)

Cant use logic to defeat conspiracy nonsense.. Only nonsense can do that!

And yes I tend to agree with you. I don't think Trump is that bad either. He's full of his own kind of $&!# but I really don't think he'd sell out the country like other politicians would. You could use the logic that money drives all choices and still come to the conclusion that Trump wouldn't sell out his country. When the US does well economically, so does he.

Whoa tangent. Sorry dude, honestly, long day and a couple bowls into the night, theres no cohesive thought pattern here, Im all over the map. lol..

Love your posts though, its been fun being back on the boards again. =)

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I would go that far.  It won't backfire with his base, but if he tries to go into a debate with Biden before the presidential election and continues to claim that Baghdadi was a bigger threat and kill than Bin Laden, Biden will hand Trump his derriere on a silver platter.

Biden

Hand

Derriere

There's a breaking story in there somewhere B)

• Haha 2

On 10/27/2019 at 12:08 PM, BettyWhites44 said:

Probably not, Trump will make some tweet or say something to the media even though he’s been advised not to. But I agree that what Obama and co did was the right move. But this seems more like a distraction in my opinion and I believe that’s because they’re preparing for the next big war, the one that’s going to be fought on African soil. It’s why the Americans suddenly pulled troops out of Syria two weeks ago. 

I guess we have our answer:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/officials-cringe-as-trump-spills-sensitive-details-of-al-baghdadi-raid/ar-AAJv7PO?li=AAggNb9

I'm not going to pat myself on the back for this one....Trump bragging and accidentally revealing classified information while doing so, is about as predictable rain where I live....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I guess we have our answer:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/newspolitics/officials-cringe-as-trump-spills-sensitive-details-of-al-baghdadi-raid/ar-AAJv7PO?li=AAggNb9

I'm not going to pat myself on the back for this one....Trump bragging and accidentally revealing classified information while doing so, is about as predictable rain where I live....

proud saved by the bell GIF

I think we should! Hahaha :lol:

As always, there is a TRUMP tweet (and even video with Wolf Blitzer) for this occasion.  We should be giving credit where credit is due, and the credit should not be given to TRUMP.  Not only that, there are questions regarding what TRUMP actually say, and whether or not he was even there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/28/questions-that-remain-about-baghdadi-raid-those-that-dont/

The questions that remain about the Baghdadi raid — and those that don’t

EH2stAmWsAEjlqL.jpg

• Haha 1