Sign in to follow this  
Roberts

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Florida Panthers | October 28th, 7:00pm PT | SNP, SN650 | 2019 Halloween Edition

Rate this topic

Panthers @ Canucks  

245 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, J-23 said:

Easy pass to Virtanen there Pearson.…

Did that when we had an empty netter as well.

locker room drama :frantic:

• Haha 1

The numbers on the shoulders of the Panthers jerseys look like ****.

This ain't foosball son.

Edited by CanuckGAME

2 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

Answer is 16 goals scored by one team in a game in 1920. We can do it BOYZZZ!!!

I was at a game where they beat Tampa Bay 10-0.   I think it was 10-0 after 2 periods.

1 minute ago, Canucklehead53 said:

bobrovosky (how ever u spell it haha) injured or did they just decide to go with the back up again?

I think this was his scheduled day off. At 5 to 1, might as well put the kid back in.

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, Canucklehead53 said:

bobrovosky (how ever u spell it haha) injured or did they just decide to go with the back up again?

Broke a sweat. 

39 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

So if we score two more goals this period will they pull Bob and put the first guy back in?

Called it!

So how many goals do we have to score for them to put Bob in for the second time? 

8?

Just now, Haydnucks said:

I think this was his scheduled day off. At 5 to 1, might as well put the kid back in.

I get the scheduled night off, just seems really odd to throw him in then pull him out right away... I guess they figured it didn’t matter which goalie was in net as they would get lit up regardless so better not be the 10 million dollar man 

2 minutes ago, Haydnucks said:

Yup exactly that.

34 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

is that the Larscheiders?

Went to the caps game.  The Larscheiders were fantastic.  Need more sections like that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Don’t remember the last time we scored 15 goals in three games....predicted five goals but want to change it - let’s go for the record and chase them out of town - 12 goals tonight!  LEs looking pretty good so far - that line has jump and pressure every time.    Glad to see Ferland on the scoresheet too...Leivo...Myers started two of the plays that ended up in the net ... what did JB do this team?  I keep blinking... hope they don’t take the foot off the gas and play defensively- not a good idea against this team just keep it up and score more goals

• Upvote 1