Jimmy McGill

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

On 11/25/2019 at 2:55 PM, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah "Liebel" is such a great argument. Its real employees being harmed, but I guess what if they're not in the patch then &^@# 'em, am I rite? #wexit all the way. 

Yes, finally you're right.

14 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Kind of think this is the everything Alberta thread now?

Brian Jean should be premier so terrible the screw job Kenney pulled.

FB_IMG_1575334690932.jpg

it really is bad what Kenney is getting away with. But you guys wanted a "UCP" and this is the result. With no competition your AB governing is just going to get worse and worse. 

13 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yes, finally you're right.

I know you don't actually hold that view. 

It is nice to see the support from all the other premiers for AB this week isn't it? Doesn't fit the #wexit narrative tho. 

• Hydration 1

TMX is being pushed outnow, all the prep work is done.  TMX is being laid down.

Kenney...still angry

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Kenney...still angry

Most of Alberta...still angry

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Kenney...still angry

he's got all the power in AB and no excuses. So yeah, its gonna be someone else's fault. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

he's got all the power in AB and no excuses. So yeah, its gonna be someone else's fault. 

I don't agree with many of your positions Jimmy but I will agree that it is up to Kenney now. The Dippers he replaced were willing to tread water but Kenney will not have that excuse. TMX will come no where close to solving AB's problems. Unlike you I think AB has every right to be upset and willing to look at their options.  

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

it really is bad what Kenney is getting away with. But you guys wanted a "UCP" and this is the result. With no competition your AB governing is just going to get worse and worse. 

How come we don't already have oil/gas pipelines all over our country?  These should have been the primary infrastructure jobs long ago.  Build for tomorrow, right?  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

How come we don't already have oil/gas pipelines all over our country?  These should have been the primary infrastructure jobs long ago.  Build for tomorrow, right?  

:frantic:

43 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I don't agree with many of your positions Jimmy but I will agree that it is up to Kenney now. The Dippers he replaced were willing to tread water but Kenney will not have that excuse. TMX will come no where close to solving AB's problems. Unlike you I think AB has every right to be upset and willing to look at their options.  

they need to be upset at themselves. Harper, ABs PM, shat the bed when it came to pipeline policy. If you want to lay blame for 10 years of failed effort, thats the best place to start. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Alflives said:

we do have pipelines all over our country 

33 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Wonder how Kenny will spin this?

CBC article link

Trans Mountain to start construction on pipeline expansion after years of delay

he will claim it was his pressure that made this happen :lol:

So the pipeline construction is finally going to start. It's good and I think it will calm a lot of nerves in Alberta. I'm also quite satisfied to see so many (most) of BCers are supportive of it, including posters on CDC. It is too bad energy east and gateway couldnt be approved so the whole country could flourish, but this small move will keep the status quo, which is not terrible.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Just curious

While they have every right to be upset.  how much of the issue they're upset at do you attribute to being their own fault?  or is it everyone else's?

• Hydration 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

they need to be upset at themselves. Harper, ABs PM, shat the bed when it came to pipeline policy. If you want to lay blame for 10 years of failed effort, thats the best place to start. 

That's a HUGE thing people forget

10 years of Harper

16 years of business happy Libs in BC

45+ years of Cons in Alberta

But how many pipelines got built in the last decade prior to Trudeau?

Like none...

Without of course mentioning again the NEP which would have addressed literally all of this

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Warhippy said:

10 years of Harper

Like none...

Without of course mentioning again the NEP which would have addressed literally all of this

its good not to mention the NEP, that Forsberg dude gets the agita when thats brought up :lol:

its a bad joke, Justin Trudeau is and will always be hated by Alberta but he's the guy thats going to get them to tidewater. 

• Hydration 1

6 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

10 years of Harper

Like none...

I dont think it was much of a concern to most people because oil prices were good and business was rolling. Like anything, people only notice when things start to go bad. While I agree JT is getting some wrongful blame he didnt help himself out by giving speeches talking about killing the oil and gas sector in Canada.

4 hours ago, TheAce said:

I dont think it was much of a concern to most people because oil prices were good and business was rolling. Like anything, people only notice when things start to go bad. While I agree JT is getting some wrongful blame he didnt help himself out by giving speeches talking about killing the oil and gas sector in Canada.

Oh he's an idiot.  He's not helping much