The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

38 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Many private schools had to make a policy where gifts from parents can not be over 100 .00 etc..

Some parents were giving Gucci purses etc.... to reward their kids teachers.....

I think public school teachers can be hit and miss.... some amazing.. some average and some weak...

Like most trades and professions TBH...

Private school teachers are hit and miss too.  My dad was in the school system and knew many private school teachers that were morons and who he didn't feel should have even been teachers (many in shop classes mostly).  You're going to get many hit and miss regardless of public, traditional or private.  Like you said in trades too, I can't stand some guys in my trades but when companies are desperate and need employees, they hold onto subpar ones because they need the man power.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

is that what you read new kid?

Which formerly banned account are you I wonder?

Seems like he did as much as was humanly possible within the law to try to get things moving.  Seems pipe is being laid now, seems transfers to AB were increased.  Seems like things are moving forward but you're still whining.  When will it be enough?

Who crapped in your corn flakes bud?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Damn I got king to turn on hippie. 

I think I lived up to the name ha

Jesus I want what your smoking. 

B.c is the reason it went to Supreme Court ....

It went to the Supreme Court because numerous constitutional rights were being challenged, which is part of what BC was partially trying to decide but also included numerous private landowners and native bands.

I notice you didn't address your ridiculous claim of BC being the reason Alberta was tanking.  Fancy that ;)

Edited by Warhippy
  • Thanks 1
  • Wat 1

5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

It went to the Supreme Court because numerous constitutional rights were being challenged, which is part of what BC was partially trying to decide but also included numerous private landowners and native bands.

I notice you didn't address your ridiculous claim of BC being the reason Alberta was tanking.  Fancy that ;)

It is your just to stoned to remember.......

here watch this then 

• Cheers 2

15 minutes ago, Moose Nuckle said:

Read the room bud, i know it can be tough when you smoke too much weed and get all paranoid. 

Why you gotta bring my friend weed into it?

I'm just reading along here and blam, my good little peaceful plant bud is getting mauled. 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Great to see strong Canadians standing up for our environment . / global climate change....

VANCOUVER — Indigenous leaders from British Columbia and Alberta who oppose Teck’s Frontier mine say its impact will be felt by First Nations well beyond the site of the massive oilsands project.

Members of Indigenous Climate Action, the Tiny House Warriors and the Union of B.C. Indian Chiefs were among those who gathered Monday in North Vancouver outside the office of Environment Minister Jonathan Wilkinson calling on him to stop the project.

The Teck Frontier mine north of Fort McMurray, Alta., would produce 260,000 barrels of oil a day and about four million tonnes of greenhouse gas emissions every year, for more than 40 years.

https://vancouversun.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/b-c-and-alberta-indigenous-leaders-demonstrate-against-major-oilsands-project/wcm/3ddb22e9-184c-4b18-a70e-48ebd8976a34

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

is that what you read new kid?

Which formerly banned account are you I wonder?

Seems like he did as much as was humanly possible within the law to try to get things moving.  Seems pipe is being laid now, seems transfers to AB were increased.  Seems like things are moving forward but you're still whining.  When will it be enough?

Patiently awaiting a stromeism  in response that RC can jump on :p 

No man...let's lay pipe tonight!

Cheers buddy!!

• Cheers 1

Patiently awaiting a stromeism  in response that RC can jump on :p 

Pissy cause I make RS stuff makes sense and put it in terms you'll understand? Lol 

dont worry hippie I could debate either side but i think business first cause money makes the world go around and gives you the funding to research new and better ways to live....

its the the business man in me. 

Edit* your dealing with someone that could sell a bible to the devil lol I'm use to either picking apart companies to get a better deal and then turning around and selling why it's a good investment to a board.....it makes my job easier when you make everything relatable....

Edited by RowdyCanuck

12 hours ago, Moose Nuckle said:

Who crapped in your corn flakes bud?

That's just him.

12 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

It is your just to stoned to remember.......

here watch this then 

Lol I love how the media always uses litres meanwhile oil is measured/calculated in cubes.m3

I think it's intentional to sway the "hippies."

11 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Pissy cause I make RS stuff makes sense and put it in terms you'll understand? Lol 

dont worry hippie I could debate either side but i think business first cause money makes the world go around and gives you the funding to research new and better ways to live....

Edit* your dealing with someone that could sell a bible to the devil lol I'm use to either picking apart companies to get a better deal and then turning around and selling why it's a good investment to a board.....it makes my job easier when you make everything relatable....

You saying I don't make sense?:frantic:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

That's just him.

Lol I love how the media always uses litres meanwhile oil is measured/calculated in cubes.m3

I think it's intentional to sway the "hippies."

You saying I don't make sense?:frantic:

Lol yea I caught that too.

There trying to make the info relatable lol

nay man lol you make sense ,hell you put that whole thing in motion ha I just put a lil devilish spin on it ha

I think that's what scares hippie......your making sense but he doesn't understand it ha

11 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

No you don't make RS stuff sound anything.

You claimed BC was the reason for oil prices being the way they were.

That's so laughably stupid it hurts.  But you still claim to be a businessman without understand simple market forces or supply.  Meh

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

That's so laughably stupid it hurts.  But you still claim to be a businessman without understand simple market forces or supply.  Meh

Supply and demand.....the more you can ship the more you make. 

Everyone saw a crash coming if Alberta couldn't get their oil to either coast lol 

also didn't b.c stop shipping wine to alberta cause they were protesting the pipeline and when Alberta decided to raise your gas prices you all cried.......I was living in b.c at the time lol 

do me a favour go buy business for dummies then come talk to me......and maybe do your research and like I said take that 17 grand worth of camera gear and go see what oil has done( I really hope you wrote that off lol)....go check out the different types of oil companies and see how much good they do for the people of their towns. 

Edit * book a wedding in Alberta or s.k that way you can learn and write it off as a business trip lmfao

Edited by RowdyCanuck

13 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Supply and demand.....the more you can ship the more you make. 

Everyone saw a crash coming if Alberta couldn't get their oil to either coast lol 

also didn't b.c stop shipping wine to b.c cause they were protesting the pipeline and when Alberta decided to raise your gas prices you all cried.......I was living in b.c at the time lol 

do me a favour go buy business for dummies then come talk to me......and maybe do your research and like I said take that 17 grand worth of camera gear and go see what oil has done( I really hope you wrote that off lol)....go check out the different types of oil companies and see how much good they do for the people of their towns. 

Oh man it's pointless. Don't be like me I'm a sucker for punishment. He has been to 9 different continents, 508 different countries, seen it all and done it all.

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

This post is laughably stupid but considering the author it all makes sense. 100% the minority in BC holding up the pipeline is causing Alberta and Ottawa to get lower prices for our oil. We don't get market value due to pipeline capacity. Maybe look up WCS.

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Oh man it's pointless. Don't be like me I'm a sucker for punishment. He has been to 9 different continents, 508 different countries, seen it all and done it all.

Ha but Ryan why do you get to have all the fun? 

Im use to b.c people that share similar opinions and it's just narrow minded and stupid and b.c has no business on its high horse in my books......

Some parts in b.c survive on logging and tourism and neither of those are that stable and then they turn around and wine they can't afford a nice house  and I wonder why lol