Jimmy McGill

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

is that what you read new kid?

Which formerly banned account are you I wonder?

Seems like he did as much as was humanly possible within the law to try to get things moving.  Seems pipe is being laid now, seems transfers to AB were increased.  Seems like things are moving forward but you're still whining.  When will it be enough?

Patiently awaiting a stromeism  in response that RC can jump on :p 

No man...let's lay pipe tonight!

Cheers buddy!!

• Hydration 1

Patiently awaiting a stromeism  in response that RC can jump on :p 

Pissy cause I make RS stuff makes sense and put it in terms you'll understand? Lol 

dont worry hippie I could debate either side but i think business first cause money makes the world go around and gives you the funding to research new and better ways to live....

its the the business man in me. 

Edit* your dealing with someone that could sell a bible to the devil lol I'm use to either picking apart companies to get a better deal and then turning around and selling why it's a good investment to a board.....it makes my job easier when you make everything relatable....

Edited by RowdyCanuck

12 hours ago, Moose Nuckle said:

Who crapped in your corn flakes bud?

That's just him.

12 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

It is your just to stoned to remember.......

here watch this then 

Lol I love how the media always uses litres meanwhile oil is measured/calculated in cubes.m3

I think it's intentional to sway the "hippies."

11 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Pissy cause I make RS stuff makes sense and put it in terms you'll understand? Lol 

dont worry hippie I could debate either side but i think business first cause money makes the world go around and gives you the funding to research new and better ways to live....

Edit* your dealing with someone that could sell a bible to the devil lol I'm use to either picking apart companies to get a better deal and then turning around and selling why it's a good investment to a board.....it makes my job easier when you make everything relatable....

You saying I don't make sense?:frantic:

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

That's just him.

Lol I love how the media always uses litres meanwhile oil is measured/calculated in cubes.m3

I think it's intentional to sway the "hippies."

You saying I don't make sense?:frantic:

Lol yea I caught that too.

There trying to make the info relatable lol

nay man lol you make sense ,hell you put that whole thing in motion ha I just put a lil devilish spin on it ha

I think that's what scares hippie......your making sense but he doesn't understand it ha

11 hours ago, RowdyCanuck said:

No you don't make RS stuff sound anything.

You claimed BC was the reason for oil prices being the way they were.

That's so laughably stupid it hurts.  But you still claim to be a businessman without understand simple market forces or supply.  Meh

Edited by Warhippy
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

That's so laughably stupid it hurts.  But you still claim to be a businessman without understand simple market forces or supply.  Meh

Supply and demand.....the more you can ship the more you make. 

Everyone saw a crash coming if Alberta couldn't get their oil to either coast lol 

also didn't b.c stop shipping wine to alberta cause they were protesting the pipeline and when Alberta decided to raise your gas prices you all cried.......I was living in b.c at the time lol 

do me a favour go buy business for dummies then come talk to me......and maybe do your research and like I said take that 17 grand worth of camera gear and go see what oil has done( I really hope you wrote that off lol)....go check out the different types of oil companies and see how much good they do for the people of their towns. 

Edit * book a wedding in Alberta or s.k that way you can learn and write it off as a business trip lmfao

Edited by RowdyCanuck
  • Burr 1

13 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

Supply and demand.....the more you can ship the more you make. 

Everyone saw a crash coming if Alberta couldn't get their oil to either coast lol 

also didn't b.c stop shipping wine to b.c cause they were protesting the pipeline and when Alberta decided to raise your gas prices you all cried.......I was living in b.c at the time lol 

do me a favour go buy business for dummies then come talk to me......and maybe do your research and like I said take that 17 grand worth of camera gear and go see what oil has done( I really hope you wrote that off lol)....go check out the different types of oil companies and see how much good they do for the people of their towns. 

Oh man it's pointless. Don't be like me I'm a sucker for punishment. He has been to 9 different continents, 508 different countries, seen it all and done it all.

• Hydration 1

28 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

This post is laughably stupid but considering the author it all makes sense. 100% the minority in BC holding up the pipeline is causing Alberta and Ottawa to get lower prices for our oil. We don't get market value due to pipeline capacity. Maybe look up WCS.

7 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Oh man it's pointless. Don't be like me I'm a sucker for punishment. He has been to 9 different continents, 508 different countries, seen it all and done it all.

Ha but Ryan why do you get to have all the fun? 

Im use to b.c people that share similar opinions and it's just narrow minded and stupid and b.c has no business on its high horse in my books......

Some parts in b.c survive on logging and tourism and neither of those are that stable and then they turn around and wine they can't afford a nice house  and I wonder why lol

• Burr 1

16 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

This post is laughably stupid but considering the author it all makes sense. 100% the minority in BC holding up the pipeline is causing Alberta and Ottawa to get lower prices for our oil. We don't get market value due to pipeline capacity. Maybe look up WCS.

You think he knows by doing this b.c hurts s.k and Manitoba too. 

Thats three provinces you've pissed off. 

Edit* think hippie knows if Alberta , s.k and Manitoba joined and left Canada ......that b.c might be a lil scared lol 

Edited by RowdyCanuck

34 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

also didn't b.c stop shipping wine to alberta cause they were protesting the pipeline

Nope. 

AB put the boycott on BC wine. 

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

You think he knows by doing this b.c hurts s.k and Manitoba too. 

Thats three provinces you've pissed off. 

Edit* think hippie knows if Alberta , s.k and Manitoba joined and left Canada ......that b.c might be a lil scared lol 

Just curious....why do you think we'd be "scared"?

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Just curious....why do you think we'd be "scared"?

That they might just invade like countries do.....I don't see much resistance in some parts of b.c ha

• Haha 2

Just now, RowdyCanuck said:

That they might just invade like countries do.....I don't see much resistance in some parts of b.c ha

Albertans already "invade". Every summer.

If anything, I think they'd be the ones who are scared that they might lose access to their favorite summer fishing spots.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Albertans already "invade". Every summer.

If anything, I think they'd be the ones who are scared that they might lose access to their favorite summer fishing spots.

I know and they take over and the areas businesses  boom. 

But yes I agree i Know many that would love to bag a gorbie lmfao 

edit* B.C would have to come up will a lot to buy the land from people that own it from Alberta also

Edited by RowdyCanuck

2 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

I know and they take over and the areas businesses  boom. 

But yes I agree i Know many that would love to bag a gorbie lmfao 

I think "boom" is a bit of an overstatement...but yes, it helps the businesses that are connected to the recreational fishing industry.

2 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

With what military? 

image.png.828caa5d05ba12bfce40de8700d1e09f.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think "boom" is a bit of an overstatement...but yes, it helps the businesses that are connected to the recreational fishing industry.

OH I was thinking radiam to canal flats area my bad. 

In that area people owner almost everything....they employ almost that who valley to thx to oil money from Calgary 

• Hydration 1

14 minutes ago, RowdyCanuck said:

4 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

With what military? 

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

image.png.828caa5d05ba12bfce40de8700d1e09f.png

End thread.