The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The DumbBrexit / #Wexit thread

JM_

6 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

and thats how it should be, use every legal means you can to reduce your burden. 

But claiming your kid is working on the farm while clearly away at school is just dumb and asking CRA to step in.

And before @Rob_Zepp chimes in and calls me anti-farm, I do agree that we should support them in other ways, just not by tax cheating. 

I would never call you Anti Farm.  You would be Uncle Farm, not Anti Farm.......having gender identity crises Jimmy?   ;)

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yes, lots of Albertans arriving in my city too.... looking for work in their nice new trucks.....

Seem friendly enough ..... but don't really recommend talking economics or politics with them......

250px-The_Beverly_Hillbillies.jpg

Lol no one is moving to Slurrey from Alberta. 

Nice try.

But BCers are leaving daily for Alberta..I wonder why..

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lol no one is moving to Slurrey from Alberta. 

Nice try.

But BCers are leaving daily for Alberta..I wonder why..

The only BCers that move to alberta are the ones that dropped out highschool in grade 9 and head to Alberta for the 22 dollar an hours dangerous jobs on the oil rigs.

It is a reverse brain drain for BC....    BC average IQ keeps rising as we send you our bottom feeders / drop outs. 

Alberata sends us your rich successful retireees....  to drain our medical system....

So i guess it all averages out in the long run..

1 hour ago, kingofsurrey said:

The only BCers that move to alberta are the ones that dropped out highschool in grade 9 and head to Alberta for the 22 dollar an hours dangerous jobs on the oil rigs.

It is a reverse brain drain for BC....    BC average IQ keeps rising as we send you our bottom feeders / drop outs. 

Alberata sends us your rich successful retireees....  to drain our medical system....

So i guess it all averages out in the long run..

22/hr no one is working for that.

Edited by Ryan Strome
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yes, lots of Albertans arriving in my city too.... looking for work in their nice new trucks.....

Seem friendly enough ..... but don't really recommend talking economics or politics with them......

I love how you keep using the Beverly Hillbilles to take shots at Alberta lol

kind , honest and rich folk like that are the type of people you want around. 

Heck of a lot better then the punks I saw walking around van last time I was there......

also most country people don't judge you on what you have but who you are as a person.....

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

I love how you keep using the Beverly Hillbilles to take shots at Alberta lol

kind , honest and rich folk like that are the type of people you want around. 

Heck of a lot better then the punks I saw walking around van last time I was there......

also most country people don't judge you on what you have but who you are as a person.....

5 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yah, your right... that is a vancouver wage...

?? Us dummies in Alberta??

Seriously though it's time for BC to get serious. 

We will be paying ndp debt down super fast and a lot less traffic in the future. :lol:

FB_IMG_1579952269097.jpg

Edited by Ryan Strome

15 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

I would never call you Anti Farm.  You would be Uncle Farm, not Anti Farm.......having gender identity crises Jimmy?   ;)

maybe I am.... better sleep with a Jordan Peterson book under your pillow just to be safe. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

?? Us dummies in Alberta??

Seriously though it's time for BC to get serious. 

We will be paying ndp debt down super fast and a lot less traffic in the future. :lol:

FB_IMG_1579952269097.jpg

Albertans are clearly distracted 100% of the time by Justin Trudeau's natural good looks his ability to speak both canada's official languages so perfectly.....

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Albertans are clearly distracted 100% of the time by Justin Trudeau's natural good looks his ability to speak both canada's official languages so perfectly.....

Yes..peoplekind is evidence of that. The fact it takes him 5 minutes to complete a sentence is more proof I guess. 

I'm glad you find him attractive though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Yes..peoplekind is evidence of that. The fact it takes him 5 minutes to complete a sentence is more proof I guess. 

I'm glad you find him attractive though.

Hey, he's growing a beard now to try to turn on you rough and tough types.

Really a man of the people.....kind.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Hey, he's growing a beard now to try to turn on you rough and tough types.

Really a man of the people.....kind.

Yes, Canada is really fortunate to have such strong leadership with JT as our PM. 

I wonder if he we win 4 elections in a row like his dad did ( Pierre was top CDN PM of all time ) . 

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yes, Canada is really fortunate to have such strong leadership with JT as our PM. 

I wonder if he we win 4 elections in a row like his dad did ( Pierre was top CDN PM of all time ) . 

King if that happens either I'll leave Canada or I'll run for PM on the promise to make Canada great again lol

4 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Maybe he can hand one off to Freeland? to show how much of a feminist he truly is, for the sake of all people kind.

I can almost feel the people reading this a cringing.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Maybe he can hand one off to Freeland?

I'd like to see her take over, she's a smart capable person. Trudeau has his heart in the right place, but I don't think anyone really ever saw him as anything other than a populist choice to get rid of Harper, and no one thinks he's generating policy. Freehand on the other hand took on Lightheizer and came away with a good deal for Canada. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'd like to see her take over, she's a smart capable person. Trudeau has his heart in the right place, but I don't think anyone really ever saw him as anything other than a populist choice to get rid of Harper, and no one thinks he's generating policy. Freehand on the other hand took on Lightheizer and came away with a good deal for Canada. 

yep, I really like Freeland.

• Upvote 1