The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Kings, October 30, 2019 -- "Don't Lose to a Team Like That!" Edition

Rate this topic

therodigy

9 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

L.A.     :    Not a playoff team 

Anaheim : they might look good right now , but Not a playoff team 

SanJose : they should be , but they sure suck right now . So I’m going to go with : Not a playoff team.

California SWEEP coming up.

go CANUCKS go !

surprised there doing so well without eaves and kesler, although kesler hasnt been doing good past 2 years lol

2 minutes ago, Hindustan Smyl said:

Agreed.   The Kings will come out hard against us.    I predict a closely fought OT loss, but the Canucks have been pleasantly surprising me all season.  

you go too the predict the score post of the canucks vs kings, put your input, i put mine 4-2 canucks and BO winner.

21 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

All Kings home games are a 7:30pm start. I’m guessing it’s because of that awesome LA traffic those jabroni’s deal with 24/7

i mean doesnt canucks have the same problem for the game, real bum that.

Poughty Doughty I can't wait for some more fresh new signature material!

But something tells me nothing will top his ignorant ass comments from after the last beating we gave him and the LA Princesses.

This one might be a bit tighter score but the results will be the same. Canucks with the W.

Maybe when we're cruising into the playoffs in April and he's on the golf course, he'll know what "A team like that" really has up their sleeves!

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, lmm said:

I went to the game in LA last year. I found the LA fans really fun and funny. I had a good time chirping them, but they took it well.

We won and Guadette scored his first, I still didn't need to fight my way out.

ps have fun

Last game I went to here in LA, the Kings were up by two  by the end of the 1st. While I was taking a leak during intermission, a Kings felt the need to scream “Canucks suck!” right in my ear. Despite the Canucks rallying, thanks to a couple of timely Boeser goals, to win that game 3-2, I’ve decided to never forgive Kings  for that slight. So I’m going to be obnoxious tomorrow. 

Ha, come to think of it, I also told a Kings fan “Elias Pettersson: remember the name when he’s whooping your ass in two years!”. That was in the fall of 2017; I under if that guy remembers me saying it now?

• Cheers 1