The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Columbus - Van (proposal)

26 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

11 torts  vs loui     lol like torts would approve your trade  anyways   come on  really  you think green is hard on loui  ?  loui wouldn't last 3 seconds with torts  

and  a 2nd and a prospect ?  that's like asking for a first rounder , unless the prospect is one of those 5 th round never make it to north America players  then maybe  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, the grinder said:

11 torts  vs loui     lol like torts would approve your trade  anyways   come on  really  you think green is hard on loui  ?  loui wouldn't last 3 seconds with torts  

and  a 2nd and a prospect ?  that's like asking for a first rounder , unless the prospect is one of those 5 th round never make it to north America players  then maybe  

Are you getting your second wind or something? LOL

So, again, I will remind you. I started this thread to start a discussion

If you have a better way of getting Josh Andersson, I would love to hear it

That is what the thread is trying to do...…….by the way...….I agree with you

But come up with some new material. 

Like no you don't think Andersson is a good fit. Or a suggestion of how we get him...…..but something!

Marky has little value as he is a ufa at seasons end and is not elite nor a franchise goalie.

Korpisalo is young, an rfa at seasons end, more value then marky.

Louie Eriksson has negative value, like a lot of negative value for a contender to even consider taking on.

Anderson is younger, tough and improving a rfa at seasons end.

9.7 in cap hit for louie and marky

3.0m for Anderson and korpisalo

Cbj has 8m in cap space.

Marky + Louie wont get anything except a swap of bad contracts coming back.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:34 AM, janisahockeynut said:

Started thinking about this today, after reading the Markstrom to San Jose proposal

Markstrom and Loui Eriksson and a plus

for

Josh Andersson, Korpisalo 

Suggested plus...……...one of Lind/Karlsson/Lockwood/Goldobin/MacEwen

The add would gives Columbus various ways in which they could go, finesse/size/offense/versatility with this add

Columbus has tons of cap space, so can take on Eriksson's cap hit, although his actual pay is much less. Markstrom gives them a goalie that can stop the puck.

Vancouver does this to get Heavier, and clear cap. In a vacuum, Vancouver adds, but with so many teams needing a starter, this is a win win.

Korpisalo is a RFA at the end of the year and will be a cheap re-signing and stop gap for DiPietro

If a team is serious about competing for a playoff spot, and doing well in the playoffs, said team should have two good goalies.   Period.   Keep both Marky and Demko this year.

NEXT year however, is a different story....due to the lottery draft.     I would absolutely consider moving one of our goalies next year. For me personally however, I would be more inclined to move one of our goalies for a young right sided dman as opposed to a forward.   We should be pretty deep up front for many years to come.   This team will be in need of young quality top 4 dmen in the future however.    

On 11/2/2019 at 9:58 PM, Horvat is a Boss said:

The plus would be Podkolzin + Hoglander + 1st + Gaudette.

Or alternatively one of Hughes or Boeser.

This is laughable from Columbus' end. They block your number and throw the phone out of the window. 

If they blocked the number why throw the phone out the window? :P