The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] St. Louis Blues at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 05, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Heh, I wonder if the Blues are happy to get 3 out of 4 points from a team like that

:bigblush:

Don't we have 3/4 points?

Edit: I missed the joke, didn't I? 

Edited by JoshuaGuy
I'ma dumbass lol
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Also,

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH GREEN AND VIRTANEN? HE PLAYED DAMN GOOD TONIGHT, WHY IS GREEN NOT GIVING HIM OT TIME? WHAT THE HELL DOES GREEN GOT AGAINST THE KID??

Green is jealous that a chubby kid can have such great speed 

reminds himself of what held him back from being anywhere near a decent player in his days 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, billabong said:

Kinda feel green is over playing leivo a bit

Not sure how many playoff teams would have leivo on rotation in OT 

Virtanen had a good game and his straight away speed is designed for 3 on 3...just sayin

This coaching staff does mind scratching stuff a lot. Such as how long it took to put Hughes on pp1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, billabong said:

Virtanen had a good game and his straight away speed is designed for 3 on 3...just sayin

Does Green have a daughter that Jake is dating or something? i dont get it lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

MOST of the posters on here have never played street hockey, let alone ice hockey and certainly not any competitive hockey. 

It’s the reason we’re among the most hated fans in the league. Whiny and arrogant half the time. “Why don't you make a highlight reel poke check when we just yelled at you for attempting to do so last game?” 

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I don't want a goalie worried about how he "looks".

He was fully charged....and that's just how I want him to be.  Because he's been pretty damn good and has earned the right to be pissed.

How should he deal?  Aw shucks?  

I think the best way to sum it up for me is this - I realize it's the NHL and it's a different situation but if I was coaching a group of young hockey players and they were constantly out there smashing their stick over the post or boards they wouldn't be seeing very much ice time for their lack of composure temper tantrums.

• Haha 4
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, billabong said:

Leivo looked very good to me tonight, so I can understand it in this situation. That said, I would agree that Virtanen also played very well.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, westsideconnect said:

Yea, I mean hey I of course want a loss to motivate/rile up a team as well.  I dunno, maybe it's just me. The breaking stick thing, as often as it happens with him just doesn't vibe with me.  I obviously love seeing passion from the team and the players, just feel like there's better ways to express it.  

And that's fine, you're entitled to your view on things. You're just gonna be the minority in this case, which is also fine. Lot of us just see it differently is all. 

• Cheers 1