Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks November 7 2019 5:30pm Pacific - watch live on SNP

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, mll said:

They only have 12 games left before he is waiver eligible.  Once Motte, Ferland and Roussel are back he is at risk of being in and out of the lineup.  If they've used up those 12 games - they can't send him to the AHL without exposing him to waivers. 

good point, i forgot about this.

Chicago is my most hated team, beating them is not enough, we need to destroy them.

Having said that, I am jealous of their goal song, ours sucks.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, the grinder said:

he is ? where did you hear that from?

Line-up in practice posted by Vintage earlier today.

• Hydration 1

16 hours ago, canuck2288 said:

I love the fact Marky smashed his stick 

only people that have an issue with it are the ones that have never stepped on the ice 

what the H is wrong with wanting to win? What’s wrong with being mad when you lose? What’s wrong with showing you care and that you have passion?  

What did the Marky haters want him to do? Shake the Blues player’s hands?

Marky has been a stud all season. Get over it haters 

People have issues with that? People that never held a stick in their life and would lose profusely if given the opportunity. Super healthy for a goalie I believe. He was pissed because they practice like that routinely and he missed the obvious quick pass. I love a person that gets mad at themselves because they know they can do better.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, SergioMomesso said:

Oilers loss to the Blues gives us an opportunity to vault to 1st in the Pacific with a win tomorrow. 

Yes, I want to see that, The Arizona Coyotes are snapping at our heels.  I notice that from Anaheim up the point totals are really close with all 9-10 wins.  Canucks had a tough game with Anaheim, the Hawks beat them in OT.

Seems like there are no easy wins now, GO Canucks! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LateNightBus said:

Yes, I want to see that, The Arizona Coyotes are snapping at our heels.  I notice that from Anaheim up the point totals are really close with all 9-10 wins.  Canucks had a tough game with Anaheim, the Hawks beat them in OT.

Seems like there are no easy wins now, GO Canucks! 

I think if we can score three our chances of winning are great.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Conscience said:

What the lines looking like for today?

They are listed on the 5th page of this thread amigo.

12 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

They are listed on the 5th page of this thread amigo.

Thanks pal

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Why does Baertschi need to get playing time? Because he was called up? I don't get that. Certainly he's a fan favorite here, but the team is clipping along perfectly fine without him in the lineup. If someone is injured, I'd be all for giving him a shot, but until that time, I'm thinking Green might stay with the roster that's working.

I'd like him in not because he's a fan favourite but because I believe him to be a Bo-favourite.

I'd like to have all Bo's favourite things given to him. Baertschi - Bo - Gaudette would look awesome I think (remembering also that Baertschi and Gaudette were clicking nicely in pre-season).

If that means Pearson has to drop to Leivo's spot who in turn knocks Eriksson back out of the lineup - no problem.

4 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in morning skate:

Pearson-Horvat-Gaudette
Miller-Pettersson-Boeser 
Leivo-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Eriksson

Baertschi

Edler-Myers
Hughes-Tanev
Benn-Stecher

Fantenberg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, the grinder said:

he is ? where did you hear that from?

His eyes? 

• Confused 1

Definitely Aquilini paid off the schedule maker.

SOS has the Canucks leading the league in "easy", it is not even close.

Again, for this game, not only did Chicago have to fly home but from San Jose which means their travel was even harder than the Canucks, both teams played on the same night. So this is not like Chicago is any more rested than the Nucks, if anything they be more tired.

The advantage should be the Canucks again.

Depending upon Chicago's goalie starting the Canucks have the advantage.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

Definitely Aquilini paid off the schedule maker.

SOS has the Canucks leading the league in "easy", it is not even close.

Again, for this game, not only did Chicago have to fly home but from San Jose which means their travel was even harder than the Canucks, both teams played on the same night. So this is not like Chicago is any more rested than the Nucks, if anything they be more tired.

The advantage should be the Canucks again.

Depending upon Chicago's goalie starting the Canucks have the advantage.

They're just making up for our BS schedule last season 

It's a nice change going into Chicago and feeling the Canucks are a clear favourite to win. Times change.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Why does Baertschi need to get playing time? Because he was called up? I don't get that. Certainly he's a fan favorite here, but the team is clipping along perfectly fine without him in the lineup. If someone is injured, I'd be all for giving him a shot, but until that time, I'm thinking Green might stay with the roster that's working.

As a Baertschi fan and proponent I completely agree. This team as constructed has gotten points in 11/14 games. Why would Green want to mess that up? In most of our losses we still managed to get a point. Most games we score 5 goals. The only game so far we haven’t been competitive in was the 2nd game in Calgary. If we were losing or an injury occurred yeah absolutely, but there’s an old saying I’m a strong supporter of: If it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Knowing Canucks injury luck he’ll be playing games this season anyways.

Edited by StanleyCupOneDay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

Get hyped. &^@# the Hawks 

This was the most depressing video I've ever seen. 1 of 10 moments favored the canucks. 

Not a great hype vid my man.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1