The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks November 7 2019 5:30pm Pacific - watch live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

I’m really hoping Jake lays out that little puke Debrincat with a big hit, and the punk gets stretchered off.  Hate the Hawks, and their players.  Anyone on CDC that likes the Hawks needs to reevaluate if they’re truly a Canuck’s fan, or one of these cute little fellers.  

F8C72F23-080B-4EC3-AFE5-7D7BE826DBB1.jpeg

• Wat 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m really hoping Jake lays out that little puke Debrincat with a big hit, and the punk gets stretchered off.  Hate the Hawks, and their players.  Anyone on CDC that likes the Hawks needs to reevaluate if they’re truly a Canuck’s fan, or one of these cute little fellers.  

Ha ha!  Ferreted out one of the cute little furry buggers.  How many more are out there?  Games against the Hawks are just too tempting for them to stay under their bridges.  

21 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

After watching the Oilers vs Blues game tonight i feel even better about the way Canucks played them last night.

We have a very good team. St Louis is a Cup winning  team firing on all cylinders for the past 9 or 10 games.

Also we were playing Binnington whereas the Oilers played Allen. 

Also the Oilers were playing a tired blues team, whereas we were playing a rested blues team. 

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Such anger Alf. I had no idea, lol. 

30 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I’m hoping that Canucks play hard nosed against Duncan Keith, and he limps off in pain. Still pissed about his cheap shot on Daniel in 2012. 
Poughty and the Queens might not have beaten us in the playoffs that year, if Daniel hadn’t been blindsided by that worthless scumbag.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

I’m hoping that Canucks play hard nosed against Duncan Keith, and he limps off in pain. Still pissed about his cheap shot on Daniel in 2012. 
Poughty and the Queens might not have beaten us in the playoffs that year, if Daniel hadn’t been blindsided by that worthless scumbag.

I stand (humbly) corrected.  Kill Keith.  Debrincat has a stay of execution.  

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Marky is a huge tattoo covered Viking.  I’d love to see him lose it and pound the living crap out of Patrick Kane.  I’m talking an old fashioned $hi+ kicking.  Then he picks up Kane’s limp and lifeless body and tosses it over the boards.  Or Marky could just get a shutout.  I’d be happy with either.  

Dark, Alf, even for you. Careful on the sauce during this back to back :lol:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jester13 said:

Dark, Alf, even for you. Careful on the sauce during this back to back :lol:

I changed my tune.  It’s Keith I want our very large and tattooed Viking to destroy.  Yup, I’m into the sauce early  :towel:and taken out my little book of retribution.  

• Haha 1