The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Hawks November 7 2019 5:30pm Pacific - watch live on SNP

Rate this topic

xereau

Hoping Shotgun Jake Jake gets a hatty and finishes the game with a solid elbow to Duncan Keith's head. 

Seriously the Canuck offense should have their way in the Hawks d-zone. If they play a heavy game their skill should produce lots of goals.

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, therodigy said:

I'm going to miss the first period... Here's hoping they don't score 5 in a row until the 2nd lol!

Here's to a big win!!!

Me too, grrrrrr.  There should be a law or something in the Employment Standards Act.

Go team - love hockey days.  Don't even hate going to work when I know that a game's on when I get home.

Thinking Bo'll have a big game.  Just a feeling.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Conscience said:

Id like to se Bear get a chance with Horvat, and try to develop a 2nd line threat, pearson has not been getting it done.

just 2 assists in the last 11 games.

I think our secondary scoring is fine, we lacked size and the ability to retrieve the puck in the corners last year...……...now we can. Its all about balance and we look pretty good right now, no need to go backwards.

• Wat 1

11 hours ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Robin Lehner gunna get lit up. Give the man his space when he loses his cool. 

Not to make too much of a big deal but mocking a man's emotional state when he has struggled with Mental Illness isn't good.  I find this a bit offensive.  I know you probably didn't mean anything by it but I thought I should mention it.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 3

I`ve still got Hawks hate. The rivalry might not be the same between the two teams these days, but I still despise their annoying fans and that stupid Chelsea Dagger song. Even their anthem singer bothers me. And they`ve still got Toews, Kane, Keith and Seabrook that I`d like to beat. I hope the Canucks score early and often, and play a physical game. Let`s keep the points coming!   

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I`ve still got Hawks hate. The rivalry might not be the same between the two teams these days, but I still despise their annoying fans and that stupid Chelsea Dagger song. Even their anthem singer bothers me. And they`ve still got Toews, Kane, Keith and Seabrook that I`d like to beat. I hope the Canucks score early and often, and play a physical game. Let`s keep the points coming!   

That #$%@ing song makes my ears bleed!