The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Nov. 07, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

@ChuckNORRIS4Cup whenever someone reacts to his usually crybaby posts.

So you can't handle my opinion on not liking Eriksson, but it's okay for you to cry about not wanting Newell Brown all the time, lol okay there.....

Right on par with his confused emoji :lol:

Edited by ChuckNORRIS4Cup
  • Wat 1

Just now, Devron44 said:

Basically had 3 real PP’s tonight. Scored on one = fire Brown

Not a huge fan of the guy myself but c’mon

Oh man. He has all world talent to work with and they awkwardly switch spots once in a while and try to force the SAME PLAYS over and over and over again. I'm certain they'd be performing better without a pp coach at all. 

• Cheers 1

It's obvious we can't win every game, but to loose against the hawks, have kane STILL killing us, the haws team sucks this year and yet they still beat us is beyond frustrating. I wish the players could somehow understand the frustrations the fans have towards certain rival teams from year to year, because the players are only part of the rivalry for a short period of time. Grrrrrr

4 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Anyone notice that since Motte has been injured and Louie stepped in that the 4th line ain’t the same? 

I think Loui has been pretty good so far in his limited role; smart defensively and can't fault his effort. I think I would take him over Motte.

Edited by BlastPast
  • Wat 4