The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Nov. 07, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Oh man. He has all world talent to work with and they awkwardly switch spots once in a while and try to force the SAME PLAYS over and over and over again. I'm certain they'd be performing better without a pp coach at all. 

I don’t think we have That much talent to be honest. Give it a couple more years and I’ll agree with you. The way people talk about Petey and Boes you’d think they were 25 years old

• Wat 2

5 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

How often does a player force the stick up to his face and claim penalty? 

Millers penalty looked suspicious but I'm not sure. 

I went back to take a look at this one on PVR. He didn't actually raise Miller's stick, but Miler's stick only hit him around the upper chest/neck and he snapped his head back to get the call. If you're not cheating you're not trying.

11 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

My only issue with Green is he needs to play Virtanen more and in OT especially when he's having a string of good games.

Sure. But anyone who considers this team a finished product this early in the season is a fool... anyone who who can’t see the massive improvements with this team is a clown

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

I don’t think we have That much talent to be honest. Give it a couple more years and I’ll agree with you. The way people talk about Petey and Boes you’d think they were 25 years old

The hell does age have to do with anything? Pettersson Boeser Hughes are top talents in this league and Brown is &^@#ing wasting them on his stale garbage power plays. 

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Don't keep quoting me then :lol::lol:

We can fire Newell Brown and attempt to fix the PP. 

The buyout periods came and went months ago. Eriksson’s contract is buyout proof and no one is beating down the doors to acquire him. 

So not comparable situations... at all. 

Wanting a solution for our abysmal PP is not crying. 

Continuously whining about LE knowing (or at least you should know) nothing realistically can be done about him currently is crying about it.

He'll be back in the pressbox once some bodies are healthier. 

Edited by canuck73_3

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

The hell does age have to do with anything? Pettersson Boeser Hughes are top talents in this league and Brown is &^@#ing wasting them on his stale garbage power plays. 

Lol still shaking about the loss to the hawks eh