The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets November 8 2019 5 pm Pacific - SNP and 650

Rate this topic

-SN-

15 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

What's with you and wellwood bud? 

Saw u posting random wellwood stuff yesterday and it was just weird. Wellwood almost never took a pk because he was slow and his main strength was his face off ability. Average at best stats for a 3rd liner. Far from an elite or good 3rd liner. 

Taylor Pyatt is where it was at though hahaha hahahahaha. The next bertuzzi they called him. Those were the days 

The only signed Canucks merch I have is a Wellwood photo and I love it.

• Like 1

So who’s the Canucks Penalty Killers tonight?

Should be a good game... I’m not happy with all the Travel schedule. It’s pretty tough for the Canucks traveling so much in such a short time span.

Go Canucks Goo

Edited by HockeyHarry

32 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I would've benched Loui...

Lotto line

Baer Bo JV

Pearson Balls Gaud

Schaller Beags Leivo

Cough cough

But I'm not the coach. Nope.

Exactly my line up with no Roussel, Motte or Ferland. 
Good call 

• Cheers 1

I really happy Baer BO Jake are on the same line again....I’m looking forward it.

got my beers ready for the game...Newcastle’s is the beer of choice tonight...garrrr they’d beee good.

Go Canucks Goo

Edited by HockeyHarry

3 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

I feel good about Demko starting tonight. He`s been very solid, better numbers than Markstrom. I sure hope Gaudette isn`t a healthy scratch over Loui. 

Love Marky, but I wouldn't mind seeing Demko get 2 or 3 in a row.  Give Marky some rest and space to re-focus and re-charge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

He played with the Manitoba Moose? Maybe that's what the other person's thinking.

RR played tons with the Moose and the Fans loved him. Rick signed to play with the New Jets But unfortunately he was gone before the start of the Jet camp.

I miss RR he would of been a great third or fourth line center. He was part of the  burrows , KB , RK and Hansen moose group and they all really liked Rick. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Knucklehd said:

Love Marky, but I wouldn't mind seeing Demko get 2 or 3 in a row.  Give Marky some rest and space to re-focus and re-charge.

Marky hasn't been the same since he came back. Hoping he gets right with whatever he had to deal with.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I have no issues with LE's play on the 4th line.  He's had good energy and is defensively responsible.

Defensively responsible - I can agree with.

Good energy - I disagree. There are better options. He adds no spark. There are guys dying to get out there. Dying to make their name known and to make a splash.

The difference is a 4th line who creates energy and a 4th line who "just does their job".

Good teams have effective 4th lines.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HockeyHarry said:

So who’s the Canucks Penalty Cap Killers tonight if Loui is out?

Should be a good game... I’m not happy with all the Travel schedule. It’s pretty tough for the Canucks traveling so much in such a short time span.

Go Canucks Goo

Fixed it for you B)