The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Jets November 8 2019 5 pm Pacific - SNP and 650

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, the grinder said:

now watch green put loui there instead 

Did Green confirm if Loui or Gaud was coming out?

My guess is it's Gaud.  Only 2 forward played < 10 minutes Gaud 8:55 and Loui 7:31 however Loui played 14 shifts to Gaud's 12.  Plus Gaud only play 3 shifts in 2nd & 3 in the 3rd.  Loui played 4 in the 2nd and 5 in 3rd.   Tim S was the only other forward < 13 minutes at 12:21 and 22 shifts & you know Timmy is not coming out tonight.  Beagle/Pearson/Jake were all right around 13:20.  Leivo and Sutsy were just over 14.  Bo & the Lotto Line were all over 17:40.  And even though JT got 6 PIMs he lead all forwards with 21:34.  Bo was 2nd with 20:41.

5 hours ago, Virtanen#18 said:

AND.... Laurie Borschman... I vaguely remember him getting a PTO with us.... boy am I getting old... :(

Santorelli was awesome for us!!! He could play any forward positions, any situations too... would love to have him over Eriksson now... 

I loved Santorelli. The guy was so underrated. He played a heavy game for his size and gave it everything he had each shift... a total Green type player.   I was surprised when he retired.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maginator said:

Defensively responsible - I can agree with.

Good energy - I disagree. There are better options. He adds no spark. There are guys dying to get out there. Dying to make their name known and to make a splash.

The difference is a 4th line who creates energy and a 4th line who "just does their job".

Good teams have effective 4th lines.

Totally agree with the energy and drive like Motte brought, they were the big engine until he was injured.

Now it appears more like an assembly line.

• Upvote 1