The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Devils @ Nucks Nov 10 2019 1pm Live on SNP ESPN+, MSG+ || Hughes vs Hughes Round 2 ||

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I think they are playing well, just not getting the bounces yet

You sound like green we’re not playing well we’re being out shot out chanced to one of the worst teams in the league at home and are down two nothing after we have lost three in a row we had chances because of a powerplay 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I think they are playing well, just not getting the bounces yet

Idk... seems the Hall line is pretty much doing whatever they want right now.. nucks still trying to dump and chase... Hope they adjust but I don’t trust the coaches to change anything up unfortunately.

Edited by Ronaldoescobar

4 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

People have a bad idea of what a modern army is. To me a modern army is basically a free ticket to explore the world on the government dime.. see amazing places, make life long friends, meet hot exotic women, make money at it, get to shoot cool guns free, get to hang out and play video games in the barracks, get to earn medals, awards, get to be in history books, get to boss people around as your rank goes up, get to plunder and make money on conquered lands..soooo many advantages its hard to believe we are honoring soldiers every year who are essentially having a blast on our tax payers dime.

What the &^@# is this lol :picard:

Too soft with no Ferland and Roussel

No hitting, and everyone in the D zone is going back to the:  "stick your stick out as far as you can and lightly touch the opposing player, hoping he becomes so intimidated that he leaves the zone and gives you the puck" style defence.