The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November (10-16) 2019

Rate this topic

Foligno will have a phone hearing with the DoPS for elbowing Pierre-Edouard Bellemare - phone hearing is maximum 5 games.  He got a major penalty for charging and a game misconduct. 

Edited by mll
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

You guys gotta see McDavid goal.. sick.. scored a hat trick vs ANA but his 2nd goal was a piece of art. Absolute beauty..

Greatness on display..

Just saw it. WOW what a goal!

32 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Toronto lost, Boston lost. Anaheim losing helps us in a way, but I hate seeing Edmonton succeed. I hope the wheels fall off for them soon. 

Edmonton can have some regular season success. I can see the Canucks make the playoffs as a dark horse team and end up winning more playoff games than the Oilers

11 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

Edmonton can have some regular season success. I can see the Canucks make the playoffs as a dark horse team and end up winning more playoff games than the Oilers

Oilers are playing great hockey.. I've watched most of their games..Tippet has them playing very good hockey and they seem to be improving every game...

People thought they'd decline but actually they are getting better every game..

It'll be a tough playoff matchup for us.. especially with the size, heaviness and physicality if their top line..EP and Boeser don't have the physical maturity McDavid and Draisaitl have and Kassian is a beast... 7th in league in hits..that's a great line that will do damage in physical grind of a playoff series...

Could be a 7 game series and a grind..would be fun hockey to watch..

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Ha ha ha Loser Leafs are now LOSING again.  Yes, they have guys who love to score, but they give up 5 a game.

is Babs getting fired, or is dubas?

You know what I like the most about this game though? The Islanders GWG was an empty net goal that could of been avoided if Matthews didn’t miss the puck at center ice and let it skip over his stick and into the empty net. He also made a very lazy effort to try and retrieve the puck when it skipped over him. 

• Like 1