Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[Waivers] Michael Hutchinson

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, #Canucks said:

If Dubas trades Nylander after publicly saying that he will not trade him, the players will lose all trust. You should never say things that can bite you in the ass.

I think Dubass is fine taking things in the.....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, #Canucks said:

If Dubas trades Nylander after publicly saying that he will not trade him, the players will lose all trust. You should never say things that can bite you in the ass.

Yep, that's Dumba$$

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, #Canucks said:

If Dubas trades Nylander after publicly saying that he will not trade him, the players will lose all trust. You should never say things that can bite you in the ass.

He never publicly said that. Nylander claimed Dubas told him in person.  When Nylander was a hold out his fear was he'd be traded very soon after he re signed. Dubas told Nylander his intention was not to trade him and plan was to keep Nylander as long as he was GM.

Everyone knows plans change. It's been a year.  If things don't turn around soon anyone can be traded.

 

They need more grit on the team if right deal comes along no one is untouchable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Whaleroad Train said:

It's good that Toronto has identified the one player that is causing all the problems with their team.  Waiving him guarantees them success, doesn't it?

Not the only player they've waived Marincin and Ptan were waive few days ago.m. . Durmott back Zach Hyman is ready to come back in couple days they'll be waiving 1 or 2  players. With Petan recall they'll waive someone else..

 

No one is surprised Hutch got sent down. Maybe he'll gain some confidence and play better then earn a recall . But he didn't belong.  He was terrible this season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

He never publicly said that. Nylander claimed Dubas told him in person.  When Nylander was a hold out his fear was he'd be traded very soon after he re signed. Dubas told Nylander his intention was not to trade him and plan was to keep Nylander as long as he was GM.

Everyone knows plans change. It's been a year.  If things don't turn around soon anyone can be traded.

 

They need more grit on the team if right deal comes along no one is untouchable. 

My bad, I thought he agree’d that he said that so Nylander. Either way the players will believe he said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, #Canucks said:

My bad, I thought he agree’d that he said that so Nylander. Either way the players will believe he said it.

The simple solution would be to hire someone actually qualified to be GM and then trade the lazy piece of garbage.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

 

This can't be happening.  Everyone that plays for Toronto is valuable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 5:05 PM, Alflives said:

Gilmore to take over from Dubass?  Wouldn’t Dubass get to fire Babcock and see if another coach could make the team better first?  

Not when your coach is this experienced with a $6.5 million a year contract. Plus there's no one better to replace Babcock right now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2019 at 10:35 AM, coryberg said:

0-4-1 this season with a 4.44 GAA and .879 SV%

 

Poor Toronto spent all their money on the big 4 and can't afford a backup goalie, 4th line or even a player in the press box.

Aaaand there goes another member of Dubas' idolized 700 Club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Shan -a - plan kicking it into high gear. The plan to fill out the roster with 10 guys each making 700,000 looking more and more like multiple brain fartage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.