The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 12, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I think Benning has assembled  a good supporting crew around our young core - fun to see Bo, Boes, Petey, Gauds, Demko, Jake and Quin growing together as a team. What an exciting future we have. I am proud of our team. And look at what we have coming up  - Hogs, Podz - and yes I know they haven't played  an NHL game but  we hear lots about them.  Our farm team was off to a great start too  - Olli, Rafferty - the list goes on.

And as much as I hate losing - I expect to lose some games - our young stars and learning - and they are learning. I didn't expect Demko to be as good right of the hop as he has been. 

Anyway enough of this rambling - great game. Entertaining and kept me glued to the TV

GCG

• Upvote 3

Just wonderful, great to see some goals again and get a W. I hope Sutter will be okay, tough loss if he's out for any length of time. Gaudette played a great game, they gotta keep him here. Leivo made a few mistakes early on Pettersson's line, but for the most part, he played really well. Maybe he's a good fit on that line? Pearson had a big game too (3 points). Now let's get a winning streak going.

6 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i know it would weaken the lines but if beagle and sutter are out, miller can play centre and is good in the dot. 

was thinking the same thing. Petey-Miller-Bo-AG as the Cs might be a thing for a game or two if Beagle is only out short term. They can still load up for o-zone draws and PPs so it might be OK short term. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill

1 hour ago, StealthNuck said:

I'm excited he got his second 'clean sweep' of the season:

screenshot-www.nhl.com-2019.11.13-07_54_42.png

its pretty clear who's on the outs once Roussel is back. AG won't be benched anymore imo, he's got too much potential and keeps proving it. 

I do feel bad for Loui, I do think he's putting in his best effort but this is what it looks like now. 

• Upvote 1