Sign in to follow this  
FutureFilm

[GDT+Herbalism] Stars Vs Canucks | Nov. 14th, 2019 @ 7PM - Cdn Forces Night

Rate this topic

51 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

That's what, the 3rd groin strain Sutter has had since making the "find his balls" comment about Goldobin? It's like the universe took notice and decided to never let him forget about it. 

HAHAHAHAhAHAHA 

THIS RIGHT HERE JUST MADE MY DAY!

CHEERS BUD

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, -AJ- said:

If Bo is out for tonight, I don't see a world where we win this game. 

I believe this is what you were missing A.J.

Image result for picture of weird world

Should be an easy win for us tonight. We are fairly well rested, while the Stars played last night.

5-1 canucks. Horvat gets 2 goals.

24 minutes ago, xereau said:

My sis has it at 40. Its a terrible thing, she's unimaginiably disabled from a lifetime of seizures. And the drugs they give to suppress the seizures are horrific in their side effects.

That is awful. My friend who has seizures said that nothing is scarier than the first seizure he ever had. It's a totally disorienting feeling unlike anything else.

6 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Should be an easy win for us tonight. We are fairly well rested, while the Stars played last night.

5-1 canucks. Horvat gets 2 goals.

Playing the night before is not as big of a deal as it used to be..After last nights game, the Stars took a 90 minute flight to Vancouver...It won't be an easy win, (especially with most of our experienced bottom 6 out).

• Upvote 1

“Teams are dialling in on those young guys. They're not gonna get any easy nights. That's something they're going to have to learn... We had some PP's that weren't sharp... there is going to be nights where our young PP looks good and some nights where they struggle. They [Dallas] had a great season last year. There are some teams you know it's going to be a working night. Tonight's one of those nights... Gaud's was good last game. Really good. Now, this is an opportunity to show he can bring it consistently.” - Green

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

@FutureFilm thanks for doing the OP.

Where did u get Justin Dowling as 1C?  Or is that just a gag...

Did anyone else see his goal last night? At 29, his first NHL foal was an absolute beauty! :wub:

I'm a Canucks fan, but I love a good story & a good goal! As long as he does not do it tonight.  

He is welcome to invite his Mom anytime though... :goat:

Man, it is so easy to love Petey!

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nergish said:

Thanks Don. Very cool!

I expect this for every GDT for the rest of the year. 

I'll do my best 

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bree2 said:

Leivo on the first again is a joke , he is a third liner at best. and Miller on the third is a joke imo. Gaudette doesn't need babysitting and to top it off why Ericksson?

Because our coach is “green”

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, luckylager said:

Ron is an obvious pervert.

It's pretty gross really

Ya him and his pinko friends

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

That is awful. My friend who has seizures said that nothing is scarier than the first seizure he ever had. It's a totally disorienting feeling unlike anything else.

@xereau Friend of mines aunt - seizures from being hit by a car when she was a teenager - marijuana stopped them - no bad side effects - have him look into it - the drugs for Seizures are horrible

Edited by VanIsleNuckFan
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gaudette Celly said:

Then how bad was Calgary to lose to them?

Calgary slept soundly throughout. Getting some early shuteye before their upcoming road trip :P

• Hydration 1

24 minutes ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

@xereau Friend of mines aunt - seizures from being hit by a car when she was a teenager - marijuana stopped them - no bad side effects - have him look into it - the drugs for Seizures are horrible

Yeah there are many cases, which cbd in particular, has shown to be effective against seizures..... Definitely worth reading on 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

Image result for willie desjardins"

Still angry he brought grass into the room..sources have told me THIS is what made Tree leave.

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Why is Eriksson in for Big Mac?

Great question. Would rather see MacEwen play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3