The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Avs @ Nucks Sat Nov 16th 2019 7pm HNIC - Black Skate Jersey Edition 1/3

Rate this topic

xereau

Just now, TheInsideScoop said:

Hmmm, guess I'm just dumb lol couldn't figure that out..... I mean I can just get it done in the store..... which would also give me an excuse to go to a game :D

Absolutely you can do it in the store, or any mall, that sells jerseys! Cheers :D

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Kushman said:

I'm hoping this changes her mind  on the sport. It's the only thing we ever argue about (me watching the games). I put my foot down from day 1 that this is a non negotiable subject, i Will watch every game (I made the  exception that some nights im willing to pvr) so it's best she start to take interest in the sport :lol:

Tell her to get a hobby

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TheInsideScoop said:

I went to hockeyauthentic.com because they have the authentic ones with Bo, Petey, Boes and Hughes..... They're now sold out...... Anyone know where else I can..... Team store doesn't have 

Shopnhl.ca.   Fanatics brand like what they sell at the Canucks store

5 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

the canucks should hire him asap if he his let go

Really think so? I think we have one of the best young head coaches in the league with Green and he can lead us to a Cup hopefully in the next year or two. I want it to be this year though. Got our work cut out for us

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I'd trade Matthews before Marner 

Keep the big strong C. Leafs need more size and toughness. 

Play Nylander with Tavares after Marner traded.

Once have Doughty on that D. Then trade Barrie for a forward with energy and truculence for middle 6.. 

53 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Watching McCann tonight. Not one of Bennings finer moments. 

why? he went to florida and  wasn't very good and then traded to the pens a good team,  good for him, but from what I heard he was not well liked on our team, seemed to full of himself