The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Avs @ Nucks Sat Nov 16th 2019 7pm HNIC - Black Skate Jersey Edition 1/3

Rate this topic

xereau

This is a &^@#ing embarrassment. Our players can't &^@#ing handle the risky strategy literally EVERY SINGLE PK does to our PP. Just constant pressure on the puck carrier. It's such a garbage strategy but works because our players are just strictly incapable of passing the puck. We have to be the ONLY PP in the league who can't ever pass across the seam on the PP. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

I honestly think they would be better than McDavid and Drasaitl.  Pavel never had a centre like Petey.  He would have had 70-80 goals a year with a great center.   

Larionov was his centre but only for one maybe two seasons?

Such possibilities. I became a Larionov fan when he played for us. And I was so heartbroken when he left. 

Edited by Ghostsof1915

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

They need to be more willing to pull the trigger

That's two powerplays where we've looked good but held on to the puck too long 

They’ll get it, in time. Remember, the key players are basically still kids. 

2 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

This is a &^@#ing embarrassment. Our players can't &^@#ing handle the risky strategy literally EVERY SINGLE PK does to our PP. Just constant pressure on the puck carrier. It's such a garbage strategy but works because our players are just strictly incapable of passing the puck. We have to be the ONLY PP in the league who can't ever pass across the seam on the PP. 

Maybe we are not a very skilled team at the moment besides like 3 or 4 players that seem to drive this team. Last 10 games has shown us this pretty much. I hope the boys can pick it up though.. Long season.

Edited by kurtis