The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Avs @ Nucks Sat Nov 16th 2019 7pm HNIC - Black Skate Jersey Edition 1/3

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

If we cant make the playoffs?

DIdn't u want him gone when we were like 9-3-1?

Now u're really confusing me. 

If we do make the playoffs, u're just gonna be fine? or will u take back ur words and owe him an apology for not having the kind of expertise to judge an NHL coach?

If he guides us into the playoffs I will live with him but I see no way the Canucks keep him if he can’t get this roster into the playoffs 

3 minutes ago, runtzguy said:

Thank you. I am glad im not the only one noticing his bad passes and non-chalent plays on the PP.

You are not the only one. He has been this way since his breakout year and I usually don’t expect him to do anything. If he does, good. If not, not surprising at all with his average and uncreative play.

Just now, TheInsideScoop said:

Honestly, is there a way we can create a poll or something for these jerseys. They've been a huge hit!

First, lets win the game. 

3 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Just to crap an y'alls Cornflakes a little more.....2 more points so far for Makar tonight. Dude's gonna have the Calder locked up by the halfway point.

So what?  We got Petey instead, then picked up a similar high-end PMD in Hughes, who's stats in some cases are better than Makar's.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Soooooo Gaudette has a great pre season and Green still does not put him in the roster 

only injuries opened the door and he smashed it down 

if it was up to genius Green Gaud would still be in Utica 

You're clueless when it comes to pro-hockey.

You don't just give rookies a spot when fans like urself expect us to make the playoffs with ease. 

We had a tough roster decisions to make. 

And with that decision we finished October with one of the best records in the Western conference. 

Given that we had a less challenging schedule but results are results. 

Now that we are struggling with injuries, u really are throwing criticisms that dont even seem relevant. 

There is a vast difference between constructive criticisms and cyber bullying. 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

He makes the panel fun.  If Bieksa's not back next week somebody's not paying attention

Awhile ago radio guys were saying Snet had been trying to get Bieksa on here but he likes living in Cali too much to leave right now ...

hopefully he’s changed his Mind