Sign in to follow this  
Kragar

CDC Mix Exchange - WAKE UP

Rate this topic

On 12/1/2019 at 9:23 AM, Ceres said:

Yeah, that was my mix @DarthMelvin. Ahaha, I do certainly find myself listening to mostly sad or emotional songs. I just personally like getting really invested emotionally in what I'm listening to.

Thanks for the review, even if it wasn't all to your tastes.

I was worried about your list, given how some have reacted in the past, but aside from the opener, it wasn't all that bad ;)  Maybe not what I would usually listen to, but some things I wouldn't rush to change the station... more than I thought :) 

I get being emotionally invested, as I do that myself at times... just don't let the sad stuff keep you down!!

@Alain Vigneault, similar to when I was listening to Ceres' list, the first song had me worried.  But the rest fell in nicely, except maybe the Placebo song.  Bjork's was the only one I had heard before, but you showed me a number of ones on here I could choose to listen to :) 

On 11/30/2019 at 11:16 AM, falcon45ca said:

Yep, you nailed it! That's my mix

While I'm not the biggest Wham fan either, Wake me Up is not their worst, and can sure appreciate it as a wake up song... hey, it's in the title!  Highlights for me, Spencer Davis Group and, as I told you in PM, Vulfpeck was sweet. The Kinga song was decent, too.

• Burrows 1