The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

8 minutes ago, crazycry said:

Which is fine, but why is our PP zone entry/set up the same as when the Sedins were here(Hughes drop passes, Hughes/Pettersson/Boeser plays hot potato with puck)? It doesn't matter who we have, it's how we deploy them. And right now, our deployment is questionable and it's costing us games. 

Last year this team was in the middle of a ten game losing skid at this point I believe Marky was in net for nine of those and the fans voted him team MVP we were not that far out of playoffs I see a 21 year old offensive center that back checks as hard as anyone in the league we aren't winning a cup this year maybe not even making playoffs but we are going to get a lot better over the next three years give Green this year if we don't make playoffs maybe we get a top three pick them fire his ass and get someone better

7 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Had a lot of scotch so having trouble focused right now.  I love our team but think we are too easy to play against.  We are soft.  We need to show the other teams that we will fight for every inch of ice and that they will have to suffer to play against us.  Are we ( my apologies) pussies?

Nope but we don't have a Pronger or Lemieux and I am not talking about Mario lol

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Personnel is the issue here Alf. Rouse Motte Ferland all out and all gritty. Louie and Baertschi in. That's out with the grit and in with the soft. Hopefully that changes when the injured guys get back. 

On Green is why play Louie when a Zack is available? 

Team is less pussy than the last few years but still has a ways to go.  What scotch is it?  

Think if Babs comes available we should fire Gren and hire Babs?  I think we should.  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Edler was. Myers hasn’t done anything this year. Don’t even try and tell me he was a big reason why. You can’t even name 5 great plays by the guy this year. But I can name ten horrendous ones. Infact try naming two great Myers plays this year. 

people want to like him. That’s all it is. I’ve watched the guy in buffalo and in Kelowna he was amazing in his rookie season and hasn’t broken out of his sophomore slump.

quarter into the year he’s on pace to be minus eleven 0 goals and  16 assists. That’s six million well spent .

he doesent use his size he misses the net he produces zero offense and my god the give always

:bored:

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Think if Babs comes available we should fire Gren and hire Babs?  I think we should.  

He's got 4 years to go at 6.25m per year so part of me says let the leafs eat that lol. I'm willing to hang in with Green for a while if he calls a spade a spade.  No more sugar coating. 

But if Babcock actually comes available I hope to heck JB interviews him. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Damn it!  I just wet my adult diaper because I drank too much because we sacked tonight.  Don’t the Canickd know how much one of these friggin adult diapers cost?  I’m PISSED! Play like you frogging care you euro bastards 

Lol. You're hot! 

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Edler was. Myers hasn’t done anything this year. Don’t even try and tell me he was a big reason why. You can’t even name 5 great plays by the guy this year. But I can name ten horrendous ones. Infact try naming two great Myers plays this year. 

people want to like him. That’s all it is. I’ve watched the guy in buffalo and in Kelowna he was amazing in his rookie season and hasn’t broken out of his sophomore slump.

quarter into the year he’s on pace to be minus eleven 0 goals and  16 assists. That’s six million well spent .

he doesent use his size he misses the net he produces zero offense and my god the give always

You are full of $&!# ten horrendous games lol got to love the hate though lol

• Cheers 1