Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

24 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Edler was. Myers hasn’t done anything this year. Don’t even try and tell me he was a big reason why. You can’t even name 5 great plays by the guy this year. But I can name ten horrendous ones. Infact try naming two great Myers plays this year. 

people want to like him. That’s all it is. I’ve watched the guy in buffalo and in Kelowna he was amazing in his rookie season and hasn’t broken out of his sophomore slump.

quarter into the year he’s on pace to be minus eleven 0 goals and  16 assists. That’s six million well spent .

he doesent use his size he misses the net he produces zero offense and my god the give always

You are full of $&!# ten horrendous games lol got to love the hate though lol

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, Firstname Lastname said:

I liked our team when they were winning, but I don't like them now when they are losing.

mee tooO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hydration 1

On a side note is this the night Babcock gets canned?

Shutout for the 6th straight loss (if the score holds up)

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, Firstname Lastname said:

I liked our team when they were winning, but I don't like them now when they are losing.

Lol. Seems to be the theme here.

Some fans aren’t cut out for an 82 game season. Might wanna switch to football. Much easier to live and die with every win and loss.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

(Sure, but we don't take him on)

Posted this after the Red Wing game on October 22:  I'm hoping that Marky drops the mic on the team in the locker room after the game, and that the players feel some shame as professionals, and that the coaches feel even more shame at Marky doing their job for them.  BS throwing of lines in the blender, crap power play strategy (and there is only one), tired players trying to play the way Green wants them to, coaching the creativity out of EP40 ... ownership wants playoffs, so do I, and this has to be stopped sooner rather than later.  10 more games like this, and bye-bye Mr. Green.      

Hmm.  I think it's time Green hits the road.  The room is not listening anymore.  He has no answers, and is a one trick pony.  I hope we don't waste a season going through this garbage yet again.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Think if Babs comes available we should fire Gren and hire Babs?  I think we should.  

Babs may wait for Seattle, take time off and work in a market where hockey is a novelty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Lol. Seems to be the theme here.

Some fans aren’t cut out for an 82 game season. Might wanna switch to football. Much easier to live and die with every win and loss.

Well my take is he's being honest not passive-aggressive.  So how about you look in the mirror when baiting other posters with your attitude partner. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Damn it!  I just wet my adult diaper because I drank too much because we sacked tonight.  Don’t the Canickd know how much one of these friggin adult diapers cost?  I’m PISSED! Play like you frogging care you euro bastards 

I hope this is just your Don Cherry impersonation. :P

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

I hope this is just your Don Cherry impersonation. :P

Love you too Mann.  

7 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I think we are 2 wins 8 losses for November so far. 

Appreciate your blind devotion tho. :lol:

Relax it’s one game + Relax it’s one game + Relax it’s one game .... it adds up.:lol:

Lots of teams are struggling around the league. That’s why we’re somehow still third in the division.

Maybe people on here should watch other teams and realize every team goes through slumps. Our fans always seem to act like the sky is falling during every slump. It gets pretty tiring.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

So I don't want to talk about the game.

Haven't bothered yet in the PGT and I won't. 

Phillip's Black Magic is an amazing dark beer and I picked up a bottle of Glendalough Double Barrel Irish Whiskey recently, also very good.

After spending some time with both bottles and a bong, I feel a lot better about things.

Canucks gotta find a way to the middle if the ice though. 

And drink.

&^@#

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Well my take is he's being honest not passive-aggressive.  So how about you look in the mirror when baiting other posters with your attitude partner. 

And these people will all climb back on the bandwagon after they win a few and pretend like they’ve supported them the whole time.

Not trying to bait anyone just calling out what I’ve seen on here time and time again

Edited by DeNiro
  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2

Alright, boys and girls. It seems in missing this one, I didnt miss anything. Wtf happened?

10 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

2-1 for the VGK right now with 10 mins left in the game. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Unknown1995 said:

2-1 for the VGK right now with 10 mins left in the game. 

Go Zbegad!  Win and send the LOSER FRIGIIN LOSER LEAFS TO THEIR FRIGHIN FOON.

who here hates the Zliser leafs?  My God I hate them! 

Lose you losers.  I friggin hope the Loser LeFs lose and that smelly city gets hurried on snow.  Loading bastards 

40 minutes ago, 189lb enforcers? said:

Colorado spanked us with a crippled roster. 

Injuries aren’t an excuse. 

Dallas has spanked us around. 

The next few games are going to be...? 

Benning has some work to do. 

Or maybe he does nothing and the Canucks pull of a Blues and win the Cup. 

Sure the team, coach, GM have work to do. 

But the Blues GM didn't do nothing, Mike Yeo was fired in November with a 7-9-3 record, then Craig Berube was named interim coach, which led to winning the Cup. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

All the flip floppers and bandwagoners coming out of the woodwork.

Relax it’s one game. Take a deep breath and move on.

This team had its first real stinker tonight. Won’t be the last one. This certainly was far from this teams best effort.

I fully expect them to bounce back next game.

Here's hoping you're right, but it's already a quarter to the season, and most of the past few games have been unimpressive. The Canucks' record last year at this point in the season is very close to the current one...