The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Who's spot did Leivo take on the five on three powerplay? ( I tuned in late second )

Just dumb if it were Miller who's money on 5/3, Horvat who scores BIG on the road or Boeser with that great shot...

My guess is Miller who looked invisible tonight

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Alright, boys and girls. It seems in missing this one, I didnt miss anything. Wtf happened?

Lol

Total melt down. 

They're slumping and tonight was pretty skid.

They'll win a game sometime in the future,no biggie.

Maybe

We way never win again though. Only time will tell...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 6string said:

Who's spot did Leivo take on the five on three powerplay? ( I tuned in late second )

Just dumb if it were Miller who's money on 5/3, Horvat who scores BIG on the road or Boeser with that great shot...

My guess is Miller who looked invisible tonight

Like I alreDu ssid.  Fire that Loser Green (seriously what has that loser Hreen eon?) and get Bandin here.  

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Bertuzzi44ever said:

Edler was. Myers hasn’t done anything this year. Don’t even try and tell me he was a big reason why. You can’t even name 5 great plays by the guy this year. But I can name ten horrendous ones. Infact try naming two great Myers plays this year. 

people want to like him. That’s all it is. I’ve watched the guy in buffalo and in Kelowna he was amazing in his rookie season and hasn’t broken out of his sophomore slump.

quarter into the year he’s on pace to be minus eleven 0 goals and  16 assists. That’s six million well spent .

he doesent use his size he misses the net he produces zero offense and my god the give always

You talking about Pettersson?

Perhaps maybe bring in Goldoblin? He and Pettersson put up quite a few points until Green separated them. The team are all playing like "Jane's" rather than Tarzan's anyway.

A damn good thing all the other teams are struggling as well, but it does look like that 3rd year club will pass the Canucks AGAIN.