The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Dallas Stars | Nov. 19, 2019

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Wow, when our jump and continuity are a problem, dudes wanna call up Goldobin....? 

Lmao

Okay guys, erp a fricken derp 20191112_205559.jpg.ca03370d741de9efc0a5391c5217afdf.jpg

Dude they have only scored enough goals to win one game in the last nine. Do you see Barestchi filling the net or even carrying the puck? Why Not?

9 minutes ago, ItTakesAnArmy said:

Dude they have only scored enough goals to win one game in the last nine. Do you see Barestchi filling the net or even carrying the puck? Why Not?

Sure, swap Baer for Goldy. It won't make a difference. 

I'm not sure why Green puts the blender on every line except Petey and Boeser...

Bo and Boes is and has always been a good combo. Maybe blend around the Captain instead of putting him on the merry go round. 

Didnt see Bo Baer Brock once in Baers call up, yet that was once our top line. What the &^@# eh? 

Green is a dick.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Ha ha Loser LeagscLose again hahaha sobs a bitches 

Totally.

I really hope I get to go source a scooter safe bouncy castle

Edited by luckylager
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, pluralsight said:

Not scoring on the lengthy 5 on 3 was the TSN turning point

I concur.   It's that bad when you have players playing like this.  Boeser is not the man that should be a triggerman.  I would vote for Adam Gaudette, he is a sharpshooter and can score goals that is at a bad angle many times in college.   Also, drop pass zone entry when they are 5 on 3 PP?   That's showing me that they obeyed the coach Newell Brown on this one.  They have no imagination because of Brown.  Sorry to say that, he has to go.  Zone entry with 5 on 3 PP is easy to go in.   

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1